Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

No, one made a mess of running a football club, the other is a drug trafficker and blows up bakeries

Amazing how one good season and the chairman who previously resided over one of the biggest stockpiles of expensive deadwood ever collected at Championship level (the bomb-squad), innumerable managerial sackings and only keeping their head above FFP waters through a couple of big sales every season plus some creative movement of players and fees overseas, is suddenly a very good businessman who's always ran the club correctly.

Granted they've improved the structure behind the scenes recently, but all it it would have taken is a serious injury to one or more of their starlets marked for sale, or one more failed managerial appointment and they'd be rowing their boat through brown water. Not sure they'd be so quick to lick his ring, but c'est la vie.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

In other news..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidjeans/2022/07/20/slync-ceo-chris-kirchner-goldman-sachs/?sh=7f6faf585dc2 

As bad as your situation may seem, it would be 100 times worse under this utter chancing muppet. 

And yes, I told you so. Those of you who defended him and said I was full of it, hold your hands up now.. 

Edited by Red_Dawn

On 17/07/2022 at 09:50, Tyler Durden said:

The queue at 5 a.m. allegedly on Friday outside the City Ground for away memberships...or could be just a group of rough sleepers, hard to tell from the photo

FB_IMG_1658047545987.jpg

Just caught up on this, 3mins after this picture was taken, All were issued with parking tickets from Nottingham City Council for parking on double yellow lines, NCC says altho we accept forest have been promoted we can not have the unemployed and stupid parking their fat arses on our highways, There will be no right of appeal for these fcuking idiots as they were warned of the consequences, When the local media approached these supporters for their opinion...spokesman Den Effercate seen in the foreground of the picture said "we woz tolt it war ok 4 us t sit ear, I'm a disabled fan who is now out of wok, I was sacked from me local takeaway as I got me fingers cort in va till   

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

In other news..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidjeans/2022/07/20/slync-ceo-chris-kirchner-goldman-sachs/?sh=7f6faf585dc2 

As bad as your situation may seem, it would be 100 times worse under this utter chancing muppet. 

And yes, I told you so. Those of you who defended him and said I was full of it, hold your hands up now.. 

I was on the fence about him but so glad he didn't get us and especially compared to who we have now and irrespective of what happens results wise this coming season.

41 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Signed two from Hudders today.  Value for money, Toffulu probably there cheapest signing and is very decent.  Tidy on the ball and good going forward.  Reckon O'Brien was about 12 million which is a large amount for an average player.  Apparently had a minimum release fee. 

Isn’t Toffulu responsible for deforestation with Soya plantations in Brazil replacing the Amazon rainforest.

13 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

I was on the fence about him but so glad he didn't get us and especially compared to who we have now and irrespective of what happens results wise this coming season.

We definitely dodged a bullet there, we could do without all this drama. Sounds like closes actively likes to keep himself to himself.

Knowing our luck with owners though, he’ll probably be revealed to be the actual devil at some point. 

Feels weird to compare the careers of Ibe and Lingard. Ibe was so so much better when they both played for DCFC and look at them now! One has mental health issues and most likely won't play professional football again while the other is signing for notts forest. Feels pretty unfair to me.

I was just wondering how could we help Lingard, to even it out a bit?

23 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

About 9m over a season. There will be a relegation clause in there if they go down

You think there will be with these mercenary’s (the players not Notts) 

He's got a point though - you should always assume unquestioningly that every review on an Internet review site is genuine, because they're all rigorously vetted for authenticity, aren't they? Definitely don't wait until those reviews are corroborated by identifiable and reputable sources, that would be extremely naive. 

Similarly, I'm sure he's accepted that the reported bad luck that tends to follow around enemies of Mr Marinakis can't simply be an unfortunate coincidence, I mean, we've warned him repeatedly haven't we?