Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

In for Lingard apparently but he'll want them to increase his wage offer from West Ham of 180k A WEEK !!!!!!. He's been sat on a bench for 12 months. Worlds gone totally made. He was totally pants here. 

He's not a top top level player but he's a good player. I'd be surprised if he goes to them down the road. Really he should go back to West Ham, was really good for them during his spell on loan and seemed to enjoy it.

12 minutes ago, alram said:

the florist fan I work with seems to think cooper is going to walk 

Why would he walk, they're making signings and if they get this over the line then they're not going down no matter what some want to believe

12 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Why would he walk, they're making signings and if they get this over the line then they're not going down no matter what some want to believe

I'm not sure you can draw that conclusion from the signing of Lingard. He did well at West Ham but he's never been consistently effective. 

He's better than anyone else they've got bar Johnson though, I'll give you that. 

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

I said similar to him but he seems to think things have soured behind the scenes and they are signing players behind his back

although the fella would buy magic beans if somebody offered them to him

3 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

If they don’t go down, the who will? Fulham are a better side and have better players. Bournemouth probably also feel they have a better side. 

Signing Jesse Lingard won’t make them suddenly that much better.

Lingard hasn’t found a club because no one will pay him the money he’s looking for. If Forest sign him - what are they paying him? 

Then Worrall, Yates, Johnson (who’s just signed a long-term deal) and even their other new signings say hang on a minute I’m only on this. Nothing breeds discontent like money. 

Would be a wow signing if they can pull it off though and would improve their chances of survival significantly  if squad can somehow remain harmonious. Still think they’ll be down there despite those thinking they have a top 10 squad on paper (yes there are some who genuinely think that)

Edited by BramcoteRam84