Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

3 hours ago, Crewton said:

Me too.

I hope they beat Leeds home and away, take 4 points off Leicester, and lose the rest of their games heavily.

Lol.. why would you want us to beat Leicester? There’s a story waiting to be told there

57 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Lol.. why would you want us to beat Leicester? There’s a story waiting to be told there

Justice has been patiently waiting for them since 2014 and, though it's unlikely, they may just join you in the relegation zone. I'll be more than happy if they tonk you though, so don't try too hard on my account. 

43 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Think they may do alright. I almost don’t begrudge them doing ok either, they’re having a go unlike Fulham and Bournemouth who are accepting relegation.

I hope they get hammered every week and the ground sinks into the Trent leaving just the mist behind their so keen on . 

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I hope they get hammered every week and the ground sinks into the Trent leaving just the mist behind their so keen on . 

Based on a lot of the comments whilst we were in administration and looking very likely to go bust - I understand your dislike  

18 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Treetards did well holding Barnsley 0-0, I bet the Premiership are quaking in their boots.

The new goalie went off clutching his groin apparently. Make your own jokes up.

9 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

To be fair, we don’t have a short yet, what are we supposed to wear?

Kit yet, how did autocorrect get short from kit?! Although, if we don’t have a kit yet, then we don’t have shorts yet, by definition, so it’s not inaccurate. But I’m not suggesting our fans would all be walking round markeaton park like full kit bankers if we did have shorts available. Or maybe we would, cos our fans are proper fans, like your Forest half fans with their shirts.