Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Oh Dear

I bet there were that many smashed flatscreens in his box today it looked like The Who had booked in for a kip.  

Livid Marinakis, first-team coach Steven Reid and other staff confronted Tierney at the final whistle.

Tierney sent off Reid, before the argument continued down the tunnel.

Pitchside reporter Rob Schofield told 5 Live: “You rarely see scenes like that in the tunnel. Marinakis had to be removed by security.

“We saw Reid getting frustrated and he and Marinakis pursued Tierney and Graham Scott all the way to the referee’s office.

“They were yelling at them, ‘Respect the players, respect the players. This happens every week. Respect the players’.”

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Will get them no friends.  Appears Howard Webb was getting harangued by him at the Man Utd game in midweek as well. Plonked his arse beside him and bothered him.

Here's him and his paymaster together at full time today.

01e66ec35f2c8b6839a0bf021d425b5d7716d5e6

That is great! I was thinking of the smarmy mob lawyer, who knows exactly what he's doing but pretends he is rightly upholding the law.

So they’ve been writing letters to the PGMOL all season, we don’t like that decision.

Now they are paying a TV show referee to write the letters, we don’t like that decision because the rules say….

What’s the goal here? 

Are they hoping to have the game replayed?

Ref’s going a bit lighter on them in the next game?

Or oh it’s Forest this week, I better do my job properly?

Our club has shown what happens when you attack a governing body, EM appointing a ref complainer, going on the  pitch, chasing the ref down the tunnel feels somewhat counter productive.

All it’s going to do is get the refs back up more and say F off, play on.

Not sure EM’s behaviour will win him many fans at the PL HQ either, which when you’re trying to convince them it’s fine to to fail FFP as you sold the player a few months later, not great timing is it.

Let them crack on though, the entertainment it’s providing is quality!

I'm not sure if I want Forest to go down this year, it's pretty good fun seeing this sort of embarrassing action.

The promoted teams will be much better next season too, so Forest could have a dismal season and go down demoralised, rather than been fired up by a points deduction.

Their owner will hopefully be banned from the ground now as if he was a fan. I've sold all my shares in Tierny's Bakery.

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Oh Dear

I bet there were that many smashed flatscreens in his box today it looked like The Who had booked in for a kip.  

Livid Marinakis, first-team coach Steven Reid and other staff confronted Tierney at the final whistle.

Tierney sent off Reid, before the argument continued down the tunnel.

Pitchside reporter Rob Schofield told 5 Live: “You rarely see scenes like that in the tunnel. Marinakis had to be removed by a mobile crane.

“We saw Reid getting frustrated and he and Marinakis pursued Tierney and Graham Scott all the way to the referee’s office.

“They were yelling at them, ‘Respect the players, respect the players. This happens every week. Respect the players’.”

Fify 

7 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I don't know why they think everyone is going to pay attention to the "used to be a referee" bit and not the "paid by forest" bit, but they have convinced themselves, so it's probably a good little payday for him.

I did laugh when I read he was to be the judge and jury with the black cloth on his head when assessing a referees performance where the dogs are involved.

He has no more weight than their fat fcuk of a chairman, Just another get out of jail card to placate those dumb mothers down the road...makes me laugh tho ☺️ 

From what I’ve seen, I think Tierney spots Konate is down whilst the ball is in flight and he’s not aware that Hudson-Odoi is in a tight spot with the ball on the wing for maybe two seconds? I think it was human error and it happens unfortunately, you are just sometimes on the wrong end. Also what do Forest want once the game stops? You aren’t getting an uncontested drop ball in an attacking position.

Its not the first time Yates being sloppy in challenges has had a knock on effect on the outcome of a game this season either.

2 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

IMG_1334.jpeg

IMG_1332.jpeg

Oh yeah, the Forest bench hiding the ball, Samba refusing to give the ball back after Lawrence scored and putting Lawrence in a headlock (which the Forest supporting Guardian journalist Dan Taylor had as his photo of the season) then Cafu trying to strangle Sibley - they celebrated gamesmanship then like a last minute goal 😁

Now they're crying about it #karma

I see there was a full 2mins from the drop ball to the ball being in the dogs net...so what🤷‍♂️2 dogs players booked for time wasting 🙄...Oooo the pattern of play would have been different said mardy Jermaine Jenas saying it might...it might, Yeh and if your Auntie had bo**ox she'd have been your Uncle.

The dogs had better chances then Liverpool...imo yet couldn't muster a goal, If only they knew how to defend they would have got a point...or didn't waste time.

But yet again a referee is at the centre of a "controversial decision"...a decision that in the greater scheme of things means didley squat, The bigger decision is in the next few days 😁 

6 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Even though the referee got the decision wrong they still had possession of the ball again but lost it.  It couldn’t have happened to a nicer team 🤣

I agree that they can't really blame conceding the goal on the incident but an attacking opportunity was erroneously taken away from them.

A wrong decision by the referee and I reckon we'd all be fuming if it happened to us. But, as it was Notts Forest, my heart isn't bleeding too much.