Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Their spokesman referring to them as "... the people of forest"...

How very Grimm!  How very amusing!  My mental pictures are so vague, I can't find an appropriate gif!  🤣

The People of Forest:

The people of forest (who prefer the indigenous neme "Gump") are a proto-human sub species of homo-neandathal, characterised by primative rituals and a rudimentary written language.

The elders are honoured by losing the hair from the top of their head. Tribal leaders traditional matter their beards with broccoli, although as debris from human civilization have become more common, these have replaced the twigs and broccoli.

They are gathering society, frequent bouts of plague affect them as foraging waste is the primary source of nutrition.

The tribal organisation is mostly based on family units, although the strong will seek to dominate the weaker amongst their own kind. They have been known to show aggression towards other people and animals but are frequently easily dispersed by loud noises and a refusal of the subject of their anger to show fear or take flight.

Despite calls to grant the people of forest protected status, they remain largely seen as vermin by nearby human civilization.

48 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The People of Forest:

The people of forest (who prefer the indigenous neme "Gump") are a proto-human sub species of homo-neandathal, characterised by primative rituals and a rudimentary written language.

The elders are honoured by losing the hair from the top of their head. Tribal leaders traditional matter their beards with broccoli, although as debris from human civilization have become more common, these have replaced the twigs and broccoli.

They are gathering society, frequent bouts of plague affect them as foraging waste is the primary source of nutrition.

The tribal organisation is mostly based on family units, although the strong will seek to dominate the weaker amongst their own kind. They have been known to show aggression towards other people and animals but are frequently easily dispersed by loud noises and a refusal of the subject of their anger to show fear or take flight.

Despite calls to grant the people of forest protected status, they remain largely seen as vermin by nearby human civilization.

If Carlsberg gave natural history lectures...!  

Bravo, that man!  😁

17 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Unfortunately I think they will still stay up even with a points deduction , Luton now look like they have been found out and the Gumps last 2 away games are Sheffield United and Burnley and they will be already relegated by then.

Sheff Utd detest Forest and vice versa.  They like to incessantly call them scabs and they hate it.  I'm not really clued up enough to say what I'd have done in a situation where your resorting to burning your own furniture to keep warm after months of no pay.  Regardless, the animosity is there and they would be delighted to take them down with them. 

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Sheff Utd detest Forest and vice versa.  They like to incessantly call them scabs and they hate it.  I'm not really clued up enough to say what I'd have done in a situation where your resorting to burning your own furniture to keep warm after months of no pay.  Regardless, the animosity is there and they would be delighted to take them down with them. 

Isn't that animosity between the fans though?  Not a lot they can do about the outcome.  
How many SUFC players will share that same "love and determination"?  If there's any "taking them down with us" to be had, it'll need to be on t' pitch!   

57 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

A big part of the reason I've got a soft spot for the Blades 🙌

6 hours ago, Crewton said:

Quite. At a time when councils are boracic, are Notts Forest really in need of charity from their landlord? 

Make a f****** Tipo out of that.

Are you suggesting that the great bastions of morality are attempting to deny the taxpayers of Nottingham proper recompense for playing at the Council Ground? How shocking. 

On 01/03/2024 at 12:21, Mucker1884 said:

Isn't that animosity between the fans though?  Not a lot they can do about the outcome.  
How many SUFC players will share that same "love and determination"?  If there's any "taking them down with us" to be had, it'll need to be on t' pitch!   

You could say the same about our players when we play F#rest, don't see any love lost then ?

On 01/03/2024 at 10:56, RadioactiveWaste said:

The People of Forest:

I believe that as far as religious beliefs are concerned they are thought to worship two golden stars 🌟  though the origins of this suggestion is lost in the mists of time 

56 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

You could say the same about our players when we play F#rest, don't see any love lost then ?

Fair point.  👍🍻
Maybe the all-round buzz at the start of the week is minimal, but by the time the "fan-effect" reaches fever pitch at kick off, the players "get it", and our own fervour rubs off on them.