Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

On 21/02/2024 at 20:32, ramit said:

Did they all rejoice in our suffering, or was a vocal minority in the forefront?

Forest fans were regularly singing about us even though we're 2 leagues apart mate and it wasn't one or two of them! It's as if the severity of our punishment was not enough for fans to endure, we needed to watch our club burnt to the ground. Of course often it was just a relatively modest portion of opposition fans, but then you have the likes of Birmingham City who went out of their way to make it feel unpleasant.

The way I feel about it is that I don't mind if a man doesn't help me when I'm on the floor, but if he kicks me while I'm down, he'd best hope I don't get up again. Some teams' fans created divides during our troubles that it'll take a long old while for some of our lot to forgive and whilst I don't dwell on it much myself, I certainly don't blame those who remain angry.

9 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Forest fans were regularly singing about us even though we're 2 leagues apart mate and it wasn't one or two of them! It's as if the severity of our punishment was not enough for fans to endure, we needed to watch our club burnt to the ground. Of course often it was just a relatively modest portion of opposition fans, but then you have the likes of Birmingham City who went out of their way to make it feel unpleasant.

The way I feel about it is that I don't mind if a man doesn't help me when I'm on the floor, but if he kicks me while I'm down, he'd best hope I don't get up again. Some teams' fans created divides during our troubles that it'll take a long old while for some of our lot to forgive and whilst I don't dwell on it much myself, I certainly don't blame those who remain angry.

How sad is that eh.  I know football can get tribal, but rejoicing in near endless suffering is shameful behavior.  I try to see the possibility of decency in most folks, so I hope that some of those who acted that way, now realize they went too far.

Chances are both Everton and Forest will get at least further -4 this season for the next accounting period breaches.

Although Forest's breach is WAAAAAY above the Everton -£20m, so it could be even more for them, although probably just my Derby bias.

And the team to take advantage we hope? Mick Harford's Luton Town

The best bit is they way they refer to themselves as a seemingly smaller club than Everton .  You are, as is everyone in England bar about 6 or 7 clubs.  Bunch of ego driven cockwombles relying on DeMarco and Luton to save their arse after all their halo bothering three years ago.  Two fixture lists incoming. 

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

21 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Some of them are talking about "vendettas" against them and how the PL will make sure Luton stay up.

CampRobinHood.gif.c4ec0f366299321c3f4b8398d23b6589.gif

Apparently, Forest are a bigger club than Luton, Sheff Utd and Burnley combined and them going down would seriously reduce overseas coverage and premier league cash which they won't want to happen.  The ego driven cockwomble strikes again. I'll send em some of these.  Right colours and everything.

image.png.cc72db10c437874ca32037a73ecdd2aa.png

28 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Apparently, Forest are a bigger club than Luton, Sheff Utd and Burnley combined and them going down would seriously reduce overseas coverage and premier league cash which they won't want to happen.  The ego driven cockwomble strikes again. I'll send em some of these.  Right colours and everything.

image.png.cc72db10c437874ca32037a73ecdd2aa.png

Seeing as the premium league did not give a flying copulation about losing Leeds, Leicester or anyone else, I highly doubt forest's failed second season is going to imprint much on the collective memory.