Paul Simpson - can’t remember where he went so he can’t have been great

Think Simmo went on to do pretty well at Wolves if my memory serves me right

4 hours ago, JPRamFan said:

Youl Mawene

Paul Green

Russell Hoult

Daryl Powell

Seth Johnson

Mawene played his best football at Preston, undoubtedly, possibly had the most impressive spell at CB of any player at this level, certainly since the rebranding. He was outstanding in that Billy Davies team.

a few that come to mind for me unsurprisingly from the promotion season: Leacock, Jones, Lupoli, Seth, Barnes - even the likes of Addison, Nyatanga, Mills, Lee Holmes - plenty of academy players to pick through that fell off a cliff. 

3 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Who remembers theo Robinson Ioved that guy when he was here ? currently in league 2 getting no game time 

Theo Robinson had the ball control of an alcoholic trampoline. I’m also pretty sure he never hit a shot flush in all his time here, but he did scramble a few in from the 6 yard box. 

6 hours ago, Duracell said:

Hot take here, but I think it’s easy to conflate spectacular goals with spectacular performances. Wilson is incredibly gifted in striking a ball, but average in many other regards and would often drift in and out of games. The spectacular players were Tomori and Mount, without whom we would’ve struggled to finish in the top half.

?