Lee Gregory (again)

Fraser_23

On 30/08/2022 at 09:30, PistoldPete said:

NML and Dobbin seem pretty pacy to me. Barks not too shabby either. 

Definitely, but they are pretty much our cemented wide men, I mean as a striker. Although tbh, I'd much rather take Carrol if we are going for a more physical striker

55 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm a bit disappointed in the reactions to @walkleyowl

He's been on here for years, doesn't post on the wind up, and I've  enjoyed his input in that time.

He's the sort of opposition fan that should be welcomed on the forum.

Many's the time I have said the same - I enjoy the occasional opposition fan giving their view.

Don't do it myself though, going on opposition forum seems rather like getting it on with your missus' mate...we've all considered it, you know the change would be great and you start with the intention that you will be low key and no-one's gonna get hurt... but we all know it's inevitably going to end in tears ?

11 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Many's the time I have said the same - I enjoy the occasional opposition fan giving their view.

Don't do it myself though, going on opposition forum seems rather like getting it on with your missus' mate...we've all considered it, you know the change would be great and you start with the intention that you will be low key and no-one's gonna get hurt... but we all know it's inevitably going to end in tears ?

You should have asked.  Not worth it, as your wife is definitely better in bed than her mate. Could have saved you a load of grief ?

34 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Yeah, no issue here at all, I'm happy to hear reasonable debate and contributions from oppo fans, just not the foaming hysterical nonsense that we get from Forest, Boro and Leeds and certain Bristol City fans.

I often check out opposition boards to see what their take was before we play and again after the game. We are all occasionally guilty of seeing things through Rams tinted specs so it's always interesting for example to see who opposition fans think was a threat and it's not always who you think, plus the 'best team to come to <insert random stadium> this year' comments are useful to put our performances in context.