DCFC Players' Holiday Watch

angieram

On 10/05/2022 at 17:03, RoyMac5 said:

Is McDonald there with them too? Mykonos looks fab.

image.png.71a04c2c2f1a1f3393b9155ecab63dc2.png

Been to Mykonos for something 30 years .. avoiding the flash Harry places. It’s had so many faces over the years. Was the darling of Taylor and Burton in the 1960’s , then the big stylish gay period, now it’s Arabian oil money, footballers and “celebs”. There are still places that are special and where you don’t need a platinum Amex card. But the new cruise port kind of turned in to something else. Glitterati with the masses to gawp at them. 
Loved the sign at the old bus station …..

BAD11BE2-FD9E-48D9-84F5-8FEE111869A2.jpeg

3 minutes ago, jono said:

Been to Mykonos for something 30 years .. avoiding the flash Harry places. It’s had so many faces over the years. Was the darling of Taylor and Burton in the 1960’s , then the big stylish gay period, now it’s Arabian oil money, footballers and “celebs”. There are still places that are special and where you don’t need a platinum Amex card. But the new cruise port kind of turned in to something else. Glitterati with the masses to gawp at them. 
Loved the sign at the old bus station …..

BAD11BE2-FD9E-48D9-84F5-8FEE111869A2.jpeg

Anyone can get a platinum Amex card these days... I have two ?

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Guess he can afford the fine for taking the kids out of private school lol

Being optimistic I am assuming the letter said "We seek permission for the children to be out of school for just over a week ahead of half term as the ownership of my husband's employer will change at the end of the month following which he will not be able to have further family holiday this summer due to the vast number of new staff who must be urgently signed and trained ahead of a pre-season tour to the USA and early start to the season. Many thanks. Yours sincerely, Mrs Rooney"