Promotion rivals watch

IslandExile

2 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

I'd imagine Wycombe will be desperate to go up, if only to avoid having us come to their place next season. That would be an interesting atmosphere!

Yep, would prefer mountain climbing up in Sunderland than going down to Wycombe with their strange sense of moral outrage!

54 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Congratulations to Nigel Clough for getting Mansfield to Wembley. He is still respected by many Rams fans for the team he built us on a tiny budget. If they win it - They could easily bring 5,000 to PP next season. Hope they do it.

Apart from the fact that we only allow 2,000+ away fans.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

There are a lot of numbers higher than 2000. The official maximum we offer for league games is 3033.

That’s why I said 2,000+ because it’s fluctuated throughout the season, after the trouble caused by the Birmingham fans I believe it was reduced to 2,000. Either way it’s not 5,000.

13 minutes ago, David said:

I doubt you would find 5000 people willing to pay and watch a Nigel Clough team away from home anyway.

20,000 at Wembley? Who wants to watch games at PP with 16,000 fans there? Let’s get it full and get the cash our new owner can re- build with.

6 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

20,000 at Wembley? Who wants to watch games at PP with 16,000 fans there? Let’s get it full and get the cash our new owner can re- build with.

I get your point, but the only way we could give anyone 5,000 tickets is to move 1,000 from both sides of the current away section, and those seats are pretty much all ST holders. It caused a major stink when we had to do it for cup matches. 

2 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Hope Sunderland stuff Wycombe today! 

Dream season ending Wycombe and Forest bottle Wembley and Leeds go down the last day, along with Boro doing their annual playoff making bottle, an awful season for us becomes a little more bearable. 

1 hour ago, YouRams said:

Dream season ending Wycombe and Forest bottle Wembley and Leeds go down the last day, along with Boro doing their annual playoff making bottle, an awful season for us becomes a little more bearable. 

If that happens, we'll know exactly what it's been like being a Forest fan for the last 10 years ?