QPR vs Derby County matchday thread, Monday 18th April, 3pm

Carl Sagan

Would take that at half time, we're still in this, Reading losing, Barnsley dead and buried as it stands. We need to go for it second half now though, all or nothing. I'd rather us be relegated throwing the kitchen sink, I don't think a point even with a Reading loss would keep us up. So lets go all out!

10 minutes ago, MickD said:

Above us now

We'll have to win all our games to stay up, they aren't going to win all of theirs I don't think.

So  imo it's only Readings result that is important to us. There's just matters a small bit in the off chance it actually matters say if Reading lose all of their matches and we are neck and neck with Peterborough on the final day. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

1 minute ago, SillyBilly said:

Would take that at half time, we're still in this, Reading losing, Barnsley dead and buried as it stands. We need to go for it second half now though, all or nothing. I'd rather us be relegated throwing the kitchen sink, I don't think a point even with a Reading loss would keep us up. So lets go all out!

How are Barnsley dead and buried, the better side by all accounts. Have we tested their keeper yet? A draw still probably not enough…..