Mel Or Bust?

DarkFruitsRam7

Mel Or Bust?  

231 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

So from less than 2 pages of posts you have come up with a %! And as I said the posts show how this would split the fan base.  fans are entitled to their opinion as supporters who will have spent a lot of hard earned cash at the club during Mel's reign and in administration as encouraged to do so. So yes supporters mmmmmmm.

The percentage came from those who had voted in the poll (it's even more now), not a count of the posts.

People in the past spent their money on supporting the Rams, all the way back to 1884, hopefully people in the future will be able to spend their money on supporting the Rams.

Do you really think those "supporters" who would rather the club be liquidated than have Morris clear the debts are thinking about the long term?

There shouldn't be any split in the fan base. It should be 100% voting against liquidating the club.

If you don't like any individual whether they be the owner (eg. Mel Morris), manager (eg. Tommy Docherty) or even a player (eg. Mikkel Beck), by all means enact whatever sanctions you want, don't go to matches, don't look at results, don't buy replica kit, don't buy a Bovril at half time.

But don't vote to liquidate the club. IMHO that is not support.

9 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Mel ✔️

I've thoroughly enjoyed Mel's tenure to be fair. All these big signings, superstars and near misses. Proper rollercoaster.

Anyway if Richard Keogh hadn't passed the ball to Bobby Zamora there'd probably be a stand named after him by now.

The Mel End.

Worst pass in the history of football 

10 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Mel ✔️

I've thoroughly enjoyed Mel's tenure to be fair. All these big signings, superstars and near misses. Proper rollercoaster.

Anyway if Richard Keogh hadn't passed the ball to Bobby Zamora there'd probably be a stand named after him by now.

The ? end

Ftfy

Edited by Mick Brolly

3 hours ago, Curtains said:

Oh right 

Stop getting bothered about this.  Mel won’t be coming back. 
The ground has to be negotiated that’s all 

Think you’re the one getting bothered lad? I know Mel ain’t coming back, it’s a worse rumour than those made up by Barry the Ram. Just thought the OP was quite an interesting question theoretically.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Just thought the OP was quite an interesting question theoretically.

Yet you (and others) argued for liquidation.

Effectively saying an individual's short term stay at the club is more important than the long term existence of the club itself.

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Think you’re the one getting bothered lad? I know Mel ain’t coming back, it’s a worse rumour than those made up by Barry the Ram. Just thought the OP was quite an interesting question theoretically.

The question was hypothetical.

I am bothered if we are Liquidated.

Clearly you don’t under the implications.

Just now, IslandExile said:

None of us want Mel involved going forward.

But, one way or another, we do want to go forward with a club. Whatever that takes...

Sings "i-Ram has only got one ball" ?

There will always be a club. Give your head a wobble. I can’t believe how many on here would let Morris back after he has done to destroy the club.

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

There will always be a club. Give your head a wobble. I can’t believe how many on here would let Morris back after he has done to destroy the club.

I ram the man who always has says no problem folks

Edited by Curtains
Added

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Though it would set a piss poor precedent

Almost as poor a precedent as one league club holding a sword of Damocles over another for spurious reasons for 2 years when others have done worse.  That didn't bother them too much.  They can all baalocks and I hope they get some dodgy beer and the poops at their liquidation parties.