Rams v Preston Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

On 22/03/2022 at 14:20, Sparkle said:

Is Stretton injured? We really need to see what he can do with an extended run in the side ( I can’t see why we would pick Plange if we are definitely being relegated in a few games time potentially

Make your mind up.is it definitely or potentially? ?

On 22/03/2022 at 15:26, Ghost of Clough said:

We'll win this one.

Allsop

Byrne   Davies   Cashin   Buchanan

Bird   Bielik

Ebiowei   Ravel   Lawrence

Plange

Subs: Roos, Stearman, Forsyth, Tommo, Sibley, Knight, Festy

Yes hopefully a win, something for the fans to celebrate. Don't think there will be many more opportunities as we crawl toward the conclusion of this tremendously difficult season. 

On 22/03/2022 at 14:26, Ghost of Clough said:

We'll win this one.

Allsop

Byrne   Davies   Cashin   Buchanan

Bird   Bielik

Ebiowei   Ravel   Lawrence

Plange

Subs: Roos, Stearman, Forsyth, Tommo, Sibley, Knight, Festy

Fozzy for Buchanan maybe but otherwise I like that a lot. Can't help looking at that line up and thinking that with an out and out striker up top, that team could do some damage.

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Allsop

Davies   Bielik    Cashin

Byrne     Knight    Bird       Festy

Ebiowei       Sibley

Lawrence 

Fair enough. We’ve a coach who insists we will play out from the back so put our best footballer at CB. I’d like to see it. Something needs to change 

To have any chance we need to win 5 of the last 7. To have a decent chance we need to win 6 of the last 7. 

I've been very surprised Jason Knight's spent so long out of the team, and we need him back. There was a question about Stretton earlier - I know he played the U23 game against Blackburn a few games ago and will presumably be fully training with the squad during the international break. 

Miracles can happen but for there to be any hope, this is a must win game. No settling for draws - they can't help us now.  I always think our old 4-1-2-3 formation was the best and is when we were most dangerous. And I think Ebosele and Ebowei have much more impact of the bench.

Allsop

Byrne      Davies     Cashin      Buchanan

Bielik

Knight       Bird

Sibley     Morrison     Lawrence

Subs: Roos   Stearman   Forsyth    Ebosele     Plange     Stretton     Ebowei     

12 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

To have any chance we need to win 5 of the last 7. To have a decent chance we need to win 6 of the last 7. 

I've been very surprised Jason Knight's spent so long out of the team, and we need him back. There was a question about Stretton earlier - I know he played the U23 game against Blackburn a few games ago and will presumably be fully training with the squad during the international break. 

Miracles can happen but for there to be any hope, this is a must win game. No settling for draws - they can't help us now.  I always think our old 4-1-2-3 formation was the best and is when we were most dangerous. And I think Ebosele and Ebowei have much more impact of the bench.

Allsop

Byrne      Davies     Cashin      Buchanan

Bielik

Knight       Bird

Sibley     Morrison     Lawrence

Subs: Roos   Stearman   Forsyth    Ebosele     Plange     Stretton     Ebowei     

Bit harsh on Ebiowei, our stand out and most threatening player v Coventry….

On their forum Preston fans were very impressed with our support up there when their chairman died. They are calling for their fans not to 'gloat' over our perilous position on Saturday and indeed be supportive of our actions against MM, EFL etc.. They have highlighted it could be them that could be in our shoes, or any number of teams. Fair play to them for this. There may be the odd scroat but hopefully I believe they will behind us all the way! Hopefully 1 0 at the end of the match!!!?