Rams v Preston Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

3 hours ago, eccles the ram said:

On their forum Preston fans were very impressed with our support up there when their chairman died. They are calling for their fans not to 'gloat' over our perilous position on Saturday and indeed be supportive of our actions against MM, EFL etc.. They have highlighted it could be them that could be in our shoes, or any number of teams. Fair play to them for this. There may be the odd scroat but hopefully I believe they will behind us all the way! Hopefully 1 0 at the end of the match!!!?

I was in the home end at Preston and the fans I spoke to were very sympathetic of our plight and generally a good bunch, add to the list with Blackpool and Luton.

10 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

I have one big ask here. Please stay off the pitch, please don’t protest, it’s not the time.

Support the team, that is the most important thing we can do at the moment 

When is the right time?

We’ve been nothing but amazing this season as a fan base. However We’ve been lied to, strung along, treated like mushrooms for the past 6 months and in the last statement threatened like school kids. OUR club has a handful of professional players left at the end of the season, we won’t even have a kit to start the new season with and we’re on the brink of not existing ever again, that’s right NO DERBY COUNTY. So please I’m struggling with this, when is this right time to actually make our anger/frustration seen and heard? 

41 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

When is the right time?

We’ve been nothing but amazing this season as a fan base. However We’ve been lied to, strung along, treated like mushrooms for the past 6 months and in the last statement threatened like school kids. OUR club has a handful of professional players left at the end of the season, we won’t even have a kit to start the new season with and we’re on the brink of not existing ever again, that’s right NO DERBY COUNTY. So please I’m struggling with this, when is this right time to actually make our anger/frustration seen and heard? 

Maybe that's because a few of them have acted like school children?

2 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Maybe that's because a few of them have acted like school children?

Really? 

24 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

The covid infection rate at the moment is 1 in 13 so with a crowd of 25,000 that’s potentially over 1,900 infected.

Im not going to lie I did consider going, I hate missing home games ,but then thought it was probably someone thinking this that gave it  me at a recent gig I attended so its radio Derby for me  COME ON YOU RAMS    

1 hour ago, TexasRam said:

When is the right time?

Last game or until it is mathematically impossible to stay up

12 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Last game or until it is mathematically impossible to stay up

Does it matter what division we could be in when we don’t have a club to support?  Reality is we are on the brink of not being in any division, time to stop sitting on our hands imo