v Luton match day thread.

Boycie

Kazim

Ebiowei        Morrison       Knight

Bird                 Bielik

Forsyth      Cashin     Davies      Byrne

Allsop

(Roos, Buchanan, Stearman, Thompson, Sibley, Ebosele, Plange or Stretton)

9 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Kazim

Ebiowei        Morrison       Knight

Bird                 Bielik

Forsyth      Cashin     Davies      Byrne

Allsop

(Roos, Buchanan, Stearman, Thompson, Sibley, Ebosele, Plange or Stretton)

The ol' 3-2-4-1 formation with Allsop up top? Different, but oi loike it!

shocked x factor GIF by X Factor Global

Talking to LTFC Nephew 

Need to watch Adebayo “he’s far too good for Luton” 

Rock at the back Naismith and Mpanzu .. the sole survivor of their Conference team after the EFL ducked them too

They are on a high but after a run of games Nephew is worried they will run out of steam … I ducking hope so ! 

4 hours ago, 1of4 said:

I'd like to see us going with two up top, to give us more presents in the box. 

Allsop

Byrne     Davies    Cashin    Forsyth

Knight     Bird      Bielik     Ebosele

Plange        Kasim

Rooney has promised us big changes. So maybe he will present us with Bielik up front !   Or Curtis sharing CF duties with CKR !! Quite looking forward to seeing what he’s got up his sleeve

5 hours ago, 1of4 said:

I'd like to see us going with two up top, to give us more presents in the box. 

Allsop

Byrne     Davies    Cashin    Forsyth

Knight     Bird      Bielik     Ebosele

Plange        Kasim

We need to stop gifting the opposition goals at the back too. 

Morning Rams, A Hatter in peace here. First of all, may I say how the majority of you have handled the points deduction has been great to see. I can assure you that us Hatters know what it's like to have been screwed over by the EFL and the FA. I must admit I'm a bit concerned today that our run will come to an end and you will grab the three points. Great to see Curtis Davies is still so loved at Derby. He was an exceptional young player when he was with us and im Glad he continues to do well. All the best in your fight against the so called authorities and with the exception of today all the best for the season. 

8 minutes ago, Norfolkhatter said:

Morning Rams, A Hatter in peace here. First of all, may I say how the majority of you have handled the points deduction has been great to see. I can assure you that us Hatters know what it's like to have been screwed over by the EFL and the FA. I must admit I'm a bit concerned today that our run will come to an end and you will grab the three points. Great to see Curtis Davies is still so loved at Derby. He was an exceptional young player when he was with us and im Glad he continues to do well. All the best in your fight against the so called authorities and with the exception of today all the best for the season. 

Welcome. 

What kind of threat do you think Luton pose, where are you strong/weak?

We looked very jaded midweek and whilst we scraped a win last Sat it wasn't the most convincing. But we do tend to play better against teams who open up and play football, with so many young lads in the team we physically aren't imposing and confidence can fluctuate quite a lot.

17 minutes ago, Norfolkhatter said:

A gracious post @Norfolkhatter.

Sadly, as we have thrown away too many points recently we are going to have to try and nick 3 today if only to try to stay in touch..... 

1 hour ago, Chester40 said:

Welcome. 

What kind of threat do you think Luton pose, where are you strong/weak?

We looked very jaded midweek and whilst we scraped a win last Sat it wasn't the most convincing. But we do tend to play better against teams who open up and play football, with so many young lads in the team we physically aren't imposing and confidence can fluctuate quite a lot.

We've struggled a bit recently, maybe our high press has caught up with them a bit. Not that I'm moaning of course as the season has gone way above what I could have dreamed of. But as well as being a team that likes to physical we do get the ball down and play as well. But for me the midfield is a bit weak at the moment due to the amount of injuries we've got 

4 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Allsop
Byrne  Davies  Cashin  Forsyth
                Bielik  Bird
      Ebosele  Sibley  Knight
                   Plange

Subs: Roos, Morrison, Kazim, Stearman, Buchanan, Ebiowei, Thompson

Let's get back on track. COYR! ?

Rooney has already said he is going to freshen things up a bit so I would expect more than one change.