v Luton match day thread.

Boycie

2 hours ago, Shuff264 said:

We need to get back to being hard to beat.

Conceding on average 1.7 goals a game since the turn of the year, we cannot out score that.

0-0 here would be a good result

I really think we need to go back to more experience. A lot of the young lads played last game. Cashin has been great but I think Stearman should come back in. Forsyth has played far better than Buchanan this season in my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

I'm a bit apprehensive about this one. I shall be in the main stand with two Luton fans, so no colours for this one and no cheering for the Rams ?

If we lose, my journey home will be a nightmare.

But if we WIN ....................... COYR

I'm in there (local game for me) say hello... well perhaps just wave ?

Luton since 57 in peace.  Rams fans going tomorrow keep an eye out for our very large banner re Fxxx the FA 2008 - when Mawhinney deducted us 30 pts knowing it would relegate us to Conference.  No EFL teams supported us, so know how your situation feels.  Best of luck against everyone except us, as we want to shock all those “big” clubs WBA, Stoke etc who claim they should never lose “to teams like Luton” - hear it after every match.  Seems unlikely Snodgrass signed in time to play tomorrow. Anyway, cannot you overtake Reading - the most soulless visit in the Championship.

7 minutes ago, hatter1946 said:

Luton since 57 in peace.  Rams fans going tomorrow keep an eye out for our very large banner re Fxxx the FA 2008 - when Mawhinney deducted us 30 pts knowing it would relegate us to Conference.  No EFL teams supported us, so know how your situation feels.  Best of luck against everyone except us, as we want to shock all those “big” clubs WBA, Stoke etc who claim they should never lose “to teams like Luton” - hear it after every match.  Seems unlikely Snodgrass signed in time to play tomorrow. Anyway, cannot you overtake Reading - the most soulless visit in the Championship.

Just quick question

Is that beer and cider festival at your ground mate.

New ground approved and in Town Centre - Powercourt. We are able to upgrade Kenny for Premiership next season, in the interim.  Re. poster above - the Brickies by the Station is the main Luton pub - even John Still and Mickey Harford visited on promotions.  Don’t believe Derby fans will get in - always packed ? from opening.  Henlow as suggested, then Beer Festival seem best.

Final advice before I leave you all in peace.   Football ground guide suggests visiting fans may use Beech Hill Con Club.  They had a major fire, and the club is now closed.  Final point, no street car parking within 15 mins walk - nearest car parks Crawley Road or Luton railway station.

37 minutes ago, hatter1946 said:

Our only excuse being we werent in the EFL in 2008 - we were in the PL setting records of our own......??

Always disliked Mawhinney since he was my MP in peterborough, and now you've given me another reason.

40 minutes ago, hatter1946 said:

Agree with you about Reading.

9 minutes ago, hatter1946 said:

Final advice before I leave you all in peace.   Football ground guide suggests visiting fans may use Beech Hill Con Club.  They had a major fire, and the club is now closed.  Final point, no street car parking within 15 mins walk - nearest car parks Crawley Road or Luton railway station.

Your welcome back on here any time 

15 minutes ago, hatter1946 said:

Cheers for that, that’s where I was looking to park.