v Luton match day thread.

Boycie

34 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Might be Buchanan in the middle and Forsyth at LB. I think they’re stronger there.

34 minutes ago, roboto said:

Think Buchanan will be left sided CB with Fozzy as left wing-back

It could well be, they could play either way around. I fancy Fozzy in the centre for his physical preference but we will see.

17 minutes ago, jono said:

Festy had a big knock on his ankle at the end of the last game. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s “emergency use only” today 

Morrison has a chance to show something. Don’t know about predictions but I feel it’s time for Knighty to score one

Up the Rams 

Rooney said in the press conference this week that he took Ebosele off as a tactical change and he isn’t a fitness worry.

Every game is an emergency now. All points are crucial.

Not a fan of the starting line up. Might be the medicine that we need but looks like we’re looking to keep it tight and maybe look to knick it late on with Ebosele coming on. 

Other than Bielik at a set piece or maybe Kazim/Knight in open play who else is going to score? 

21 minutes ago, Charliegeorge1962 said:

It's a must win game.

No it isn't. Yes, it would be harder if we don't win today, but we can still survive. People over use this phrase. I'm pretty sure last season ended with about half a dozen "must win" matches, none of which we won, and yet we still survived. We'll fight til the end!