Hull city (H) on Tuesday 8th February - matchday thread

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, 1967RAMS said:

Little surprised Wayne has announced this today. Gives Hull 24 hours plus to do their homework on a player I’m sure they know bee little about 

Not sure it is much of a secret he can play centre back given that he filled in there v Huddersfield. I'm sure Hull know all about him if they have done their homework.

I think the starting 11 will depend on if Bird starts or not, if he does then I think Ebosele will be LB, Knight RM...if he doesnt then Forsyth LB, Knight CM with Ebosele RM

Allsop - Byrne Davies Buchanan Ebosele - Bird Thompson - Knight Lawrence Sibley - Plange

Or 

Allsop - Byrne Davies Buchanan Forsyth - Knight Thompson - Ebosele Lawrence Sibley - Plange

I just hope if Sibley does start he isnt stuck out wide all game and rotates with Lawrence in the 10 role.

Subs - Roos Cashin Bardell Forysth/Bird Bielik Ebiowei Stretton

I know Tyree Wilson is coming back from an injury but I hope he can push into the first team squad soon, always looked lively & tricky whenever ive seen him play.

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think the starting 11 will depend on if Bird starts or not, if he does then I think Ebosele will be LB, Knight RM...if he doesnt then Forsyth LB, Knight CM with Ebosele RM

Allsop - Byrne Davies Buchanan Ebosele - Bird Thompson - Knight Lawrence Sibley - Plange

Or 

Allsop - Byrne Davies Buchanan Forsyth - Knight Thompson - Ebosele Lawrence Sibley - Plange

I just hope if Sibley does start he isnt stuck out wide all game and rotates with Lawrence in the 10 role.

Subs - Roos Cashin Bardell Forysth/Bird Bielik Ebiowei Stretton

I know Tyree Wilson is coming back from an injury but I hope he can push into the first team squad soon, always looked lively & tricky whenever ive seen him play.

Given Rooney's comments, I'm expecting Bielik to start. We'll see how long we can give him before bringing Bird on.

Heading down to Derby shortly, educating @DarkFruitsRam7 on what to and what not to drink, he needs some help bless him so taking him under my wing.

Luckily he's nowhere near being ready to grow any kind of facial hair, so a beard, IPA's and craft ales are out the question.

Will show him that all he needs is a bit of stubble and a quality pint of lager, save the lad.

As for the game, managed to withdraw £50 from the wedding fund to bag a couple of tickets, probably set myself up for an horrendous list of chores around the house which have yet to be submitted.

With the my usual destination the South Stand sold out, I've gone completely rogue with my seat choice, NW corner, when do you ever hear that? 

Method to the madness though, it's below the RamsTV studio, so look out for me with a cardboard sign asking for @Owen87ITKshirt and tie after the game.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Heading down to Derby shortly, educating @DarkFruitsRam7 on what to and what not to drink, he needs some help bless him so taking him under my wing.

Luckily he's nowhere near being ready to grow any kind of facial hair, so a beard, IPA's and craft ales are out the question.

Will show him that all he needs is a bit of stubble and a quality pint of lager, save the lad.

As for the game, managed to withdraw £50 from the wedding fund to bag a couple of tickets, probably set myself up for an horrendous list of chores around the house which have yet to be submitted.

With the my usual destination the South Stand sold out, I've gone completely rogue with my seat choice, NW corner, when do you ever hear that? 

Method to the madness though, it's below the RamsTV studio, so look out for me with a cardboard sign asking for @Owen87ITKshirt and tie after the game.

Someone needs to give you a lesson on what not to drink too...

54 minutes ago, David said:

I'll wave to you. We always look who's in the Rams TV studio before the game. We can see from our spot in West Upper! 

16 hours ago, Rambalin said:

Referee tomorrow night is

GEOFF ELTRINGHAM

22 games.... 18 championship 3 Lg1 and 1 league cup. 

91 yellows 2 reds

This is his 3rd Derby game this season Luton at Home and Fulham away. 

He's the muppet who let Fulham stop the game for a minor injury. The player didn't even go off for treatment and instead of giving us the ball back in their half he let Fulham boot the ball up the other end for a throw in. Nearly put my foot through the TV watching it.