Hull city (H) on Tuesday 8th February - matchday thread

B4ev6is

18 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Thought about a holiday to the Maldives or a Caribbean cruise stopping off at places like Puerto Rico and Cuba?

17 minutes ago, David said:

It's on Sky, but you can support the club by taking a quick flight to select countries and purchasing a pass to watch.

More camera angles, replays, Ron Brooks Toyota sponsored substitutions!

I've absolutely no idea how to do this. Complete techno novice I'm afraid. ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, David said:

Heading down to Derby shortly, educating @DarkFruitsRam7 on what to and what not to drink, he needs some help bless him so taking him under my wing.

Luckily he's nowhere near being ready to grow any kind of facial hair, so a beard, IPA's and craft ales are out the question.

Will show him that all he needs is a bit of stubble and a quality pint of lager, save the lad.

As for the game, managed to withdraw £50 from the wedding fund to bag a couple of tickets, probably set myself up for an horrendous list of chores around the house which have yet to be submitted.

With the my usual destination the South Stand sold out, I've gone completely rogue with my seat choice, NW corner, when do you ever hear that? 

Method to the madness though, it's below the RamsTV studio, so look out for me with a cardboard sign asking for @Owen87ITKshirt and tie after the game.

IPA would probably be my drink of choice if I wasn’t so tight.

4 hours ago, David said:

Heading down to Derby shortly, educating @DarkFruitsRam7 on what to and what not to drink, he needs some help bless him so taking him under my wing.

Luckily he's nowhere near being ready to grow any kind of facial hair, so a beard, IPA's and craft ales are out the question.

Will show him that all he needs is a bit of stubble and a quality pint of lager, save the lad.

As for the game, managed to withdraw £50 from the wedding fund to bag a couple of tickets, probably set myself up for an horrendous list of chores around the house which have yet to be submitted.

With the my usual destination the South Stand sold out, I've gone completely rogue with my seat choice, NW corner, when do you ever hear that? 

Method to the madness though, it's below the RamsTV studio, so look out for me with a cardboard sign asking for @Owen87ITKshirt and tie after the game.

8E066C54-B263-4FC9-8A01-EEDCC1FCEFDF.jpeg