Hull city (H) on Tuesday 8th February - matchday thread

B4ev6is

41 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I agree, we need to do out bit and try and sell as many tickets as possible. How many are left? I'm not sure what the best way to tell is.

7,424 tickets left for Hull 6,765 for Peterborough and 8,681 for Millwall  The three for the price of two tickets for Hull Peterborough and Millwall offer runs out at midnight tonight.

51 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

About 7400 tickets remaining, which means about 22k home tickets sold

15 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

7,424 tickets left for Hull 6,765 for Peterborough and 8,681 for Millwall  The three for the price of two tickets for Hull Peterborough and Millwall offer runs out at midnight tonight.

Thank you both of you for the ticket updates. I have my tickets, however I am hoping we get three more bumper crowd to help the club on and off the pitch.

40 minutes ago, Jortat said:

I have tickets for myself and my son. I have got 2 days off work so I can travel up at lunchtime tomorrow and have a few beers before the match.

Im staying at the Chaddesen Travel lodge and traveling back to Suffolk the following day.

Massive match( as they all are )

COYR

Toby Carvery right next door to the travel lodge, lots of fans in there pre match either for a meal or just a drink.