A must win game huddersfield town

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

We have only picked up 5 points in January , but it is always a bad month for us . We could do with 10 points in February. We always said with Beilik back Kamil would find his form. So let’s set up to win every game.

I am hoping Kamil might find his feet. Anything else would be a bonus.

25 minutes ago, David said:

Plenty of room in his boot so you won't have to actually look at him and hold any conversation.

It's only an hour or so, should be alright for oxygen.

...but I've already got somebody in the boot @David rolled up in a carpet,  so that space is taken. ? 

Edited by Ellafella

4 minutes ago, Cisse said:

I just pray that we still exist on a final day. I would welcome the final day decider.

With the Plange signing, you would think funds are now secure for February and March. That's 2 months for the issues with Boro and Wycombe to be resolved.

Would like to think it's dealt with the upmost urgency and we can have a new owner(s) in place by the end of the season with a plan in place for 22/23.

I remain optimistic as it's in everyone's best interests.

It's still a serious situation, not something we can sit back and dismiss as easily resolved, I just believe that we will have a club in a position to move forward ready for next season.

3 hours ago, Curtains said:

They are all massive games to the end of the season.  
I’ll be there and then 10 days to Hull at home and then Boro away to which I’m also going 

Yes correct we need to be playing from now until the end of the season top 6 football,assuming 45 points might just about do it we have 18 games left thats 1.66 points a game,a big ask given the strength of our squad

1 hour ago, ramboy63 said:

Yes correct we need to be playing from now until the end of the season top 6 football,assuming 45 points might just about do it we have 18 games left thats 1.66 points a game,a big ask given the strength of our squad

It not strength of the team but strength inside that counts fire in there bellys and black and white warriors fighting spirt that will get us to safety.

12 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Got a feeling some of our players are going to run out of steam, little opportunitiy for Wazza to rotate the squad and rest players. I hope I am wrong….

When I think that players will be okay we have each others backs as long as they give there all we shall stay up and we will survive as a club too Derby county will live again and we shall raise once more.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well tomorrow night is must win game and once being backed in our numbers must be about 2k going tomorrow night we all need to be in top voice and really really getting behind our lads. We have shown we have massive support if we can get decent new owners we could be back were we belong in know time but I think what ever money rooney get and laim gets will spent wisely and not wasted.

I will be there tomorrow night B4, COME ON YOU RAMS

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Got a feeling some of our players are going to run out of steam, little opportunitiy for Wazza to rotate the squad and rest players. I hope I am wrong….

Yes indeed. Burnout may become a problem @Jimbo Ram; There was a hint of that V Brum when individual performances were not there but hopefully Bielik's re-emergence (fingers crossed he'll be ok tomorrow) will add a little bit of freshness. Also, Sibley should be very fresh after a reasonably fallow period and Bucannan should be fresh.