A must win game huddersfield town

B4ev6is

Well tomorrow night is must win game and once being backed in our numbers must be about 2k going tomorrow night we all need to be in top voice and really really getting behind our lads. We have shown we have massive support if we can get decent new owners we could be back were we belong in know time but I think what ever money rooney get and laim gets will spent wisely and not wasted.

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well tomorrow night is must win game and once being backed in our numbers must be about 2k going tomorrow night we all need to be in top voice and really really getting behind our lads. We have shown we have massive support if we can get decent new owners we could be back were we belong in know time but I think what ever money rooney get and laim gets will spent wisely and not wasted.

No. It’s a three points would be fantastic, one point great and 0 points not the end of the world on to the next, game

24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I’ll be there @B4ev6is. I’m driving up to Huddersfield and have space in car if anybody wants a lift? 

11 minutes ago, David said:

Could argue all the remaining games are must wins knowing we won't win them all.

Really don't think my heart can cope with another final day decider.

I’m hoping we can confirm our championship status before Blackpool away, so we can get the beach balls and Hawaiian shirts out for a massive party and then a sellout last home game. Am I asking for too much.??‍♂️???????

I think we're just starting to feel like we need "a" win. Lost FA cup, lost to forest, disappointign v brum a win against Hudders would just help things along nicely, but any and every point is valuable and i'd take a draw.

It's winning v Jack Marriott's golfing school for golfists that really is going to make the difference.

24 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Thanks for the mention @DarkFruitsRam7 and it's absolutely nothing personal @Ellafella I just get really nervous being with people 1 on 1 who I don't really know ? 

That's fine @Leeds RamI can assure you that all of my murder convictions are now spent and well and truly in the past. I'm not at all offended if you chose not to have a lift with me. ?

7 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

That's fine @Leeds RamI can assure you that all of my murder convictions are now spent and well and truly in the past. I'm not at all offended if you chose not to have a lift with me. ?

it's definitely not the very remote chance of murder haha, I just worry what I'll say and feel quite nervous making me clam up making me not exactly the ideal passenger! ? 

Don't think we can call any game must win, just that we must push to win and never settle for a point. We are going to need wins, and not more draws.

One thing I'm quite enjoying this season is how huge every single game feels. Every win is like being on top of the world. Every loss is heartbreaking and upsetting.  Can't remember the last time football had me on the edge of my seat quite like this season

37 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

it's definitely not the very remote chance of murder haha, I just worry what I'll say and feel quite nervous making me clam up making me not exactly the ideal passenger! ? 

Plenty of room in his boot so you won't have to actually look at him and hold any conversation.

It's only an hour or so, should be alright for oxygen.

22 minutes ago, David said:

Plenty of room in his boot so you won't have to actually look at him and hold any conversation.

It's only an hour or so, should be alright for oxygen.

That would be very tempting if it wasn't for my quite horrible asthma causing me problems atm ?