Quantuma

Derbados

1 minute ago, StaffsRam said:

Saw a comment earlier, can’t remember where (sorry), that one of the local MPs had met with the Administrators earlier today and wasn’t overly impressed by them. Doesn’t sound good if true.

Saw  a comment earlier that said Gibson had three nipples, can't remember where but I think it means he's a witch? 

Chill out you lot. Leave them to do their job, which believe it or not is not to keep you up-to-date on all matters. The EFL, Boro and Couhig have all made public pronouncements in the last 24 hours, and what happened you slagged them all off, finding holes in most of everything they said. What do you think people who are not so keen on Derby are going to do if Quantuma release information. Yep twist and turn and spin it to their advantage. Keep your powder dry guys; we have the other side rattled.

Quantuma have got a pretty impossible job what with dealing with Parry and his cronies, Gibson and Morris, none of whom I would want to be in a room with personally (unless I had a chainsaw). They all have egos much larger than their brain power. Quantuma have the law on their side and a pleasant bit of momentum in the last 24 hours I would think, after being stonewalled by the EFL, in spite of statute, last Thursday. Hopefully at the moment all their spare time and energy is being spent with Ashley and legal counsel to make sure there next meeting with the EFL spells out fully that they will not be messed about. This is no time to be challenging their professional abilities.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh give over, the fight back has just started.

I think the fans have been brilliant. The support from fans of other clubs really welcome.

The MPs - all of them - today were great.

My concerns are with the Administrators. Kirchner, the EFL and Boro have all said they've tried to communicate with them but not had a response. Whatever you think about those other parties, surely that's not the right approach. Dialogue must be kept open.

There's now more than one report that the MPs who have met the Admins have not been that impressed.

Finally, you say "the fight back has just started" - it had better accelerate rapidly then, because we've got less than two weeks.

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Chill out you lot. Leave them to do their job, which believe it or not is not to keep you up-to-date on all matters. The EFL, Boro and Couhig have all made public pronouncements in the last 24 hours, and what happened you slagged them all off, finding holes in most of everything they said. What do you think people who are not so keen on Derby are going to do if Quantuma release information. Yep twist and turn and spin it to their advantage. Keep your powder dry guys; we have the other side rattled.

Quantuma have got a pretty impossible job what with dealing with Parry and his cronies, Gibson and Morris, none of whom I would want to be in a room with personally (unless I had a chainsaw). They all have egos much larger than their brain power. Quantuma have the law on their side and a pleasant bit of momentum in the last 24 hours I would think, after being stonewalled by the EFL, in spite of statute, last Thursday. Hopefully at the moment all their spare time and energy is being spent with Ashley and legal counsel to make sure there next meeting with the EFL spells out fully that they will not be messed about. This is no time to be challenging their professional abilities.

I hope you're right.

Is there any information on when the next Administrator-EFL meeting will take place?

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

My concerns are with the Administrators. Kirchner, the EFL and Boro have all said they've tried to communicate with them but not had a response. Whatever you think about those other parties, surely that's not the right approach. Dialogue must be kept open.

There's now more than one report that the MPs who have met the Admins have not been that impressed.

None of them might like what the Admin have to say to them?

57 minutes ago, Derbados said:

I feel this deserves its own thread, feel free to merge if not.

We’ve now heard from local MP’s in parliament, fans groups and ex players on social media, Boro and the EFL have released a statement and Wycombe have done an interview on Radio Derby. 

The only people we haven’t heard from are the ones that matter the most in this, the Administrators. Their lack of comms from taking over is both unacceptable and incompetent, they have to be constantly poked and prodded to give us an update. 

That is now Kirchner, the EFL, Boro and Wycombe all saying that the comms from the Administrators has been poor and resulted in delays and breakdowns in communications. 

It’s great that we’re going after the EFL, Boro and Wycombe but we also need to hold the Admins accountable, i’m genuinely concerned about their competency to deal with the situation as much as I am angry with the EFL, Boro and Wycombe 

let’s not forget they’re making millions out of this, they’re not here out of love and passion 

Out of their depth I’m afraid

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I hope you're right.

Is there any information on when the next Administrator-EFL meeting will take place?

I have no idea buddy, but chill. You are tying yourself in knots. It’s great you care, we all care to varying degrees, but there really is very little you, I or anyone, can do unless we have a significant amount of money in our trousers. Quantuma can’t make Ashley (or Appleby) pay more than the figures they have offered, so their hands are tied in that respect. The only thing they had going for them till today was statute, which the EFL were trying to bat away. Today though Government has stepped in - hurrah we cry - and I think Parry and Birch are going to have to have the largest of balls now to cut the Rams adrift on 1 February. Let’s see how they can play their cards (Ashley and Quantuma) now that the EFL have been weakened by events. I will not be judging them for at least another week.

39 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

I have many concerns about DCFC right now but one is this recurring theme of Q not communicating. We've had it from Kirchner, EFL, Boro, Wycombe, Radio Derby and other press.

I would have thought a fundamental part of the process would be open comms - it's all well and good having a plan for cross class cram down but just in case that didn't float, you'd surely be engaging with the claimants to have a backstop, regardless of whether you think they have a valid claim. 

I can't help but think between EFL and Q our future isn't in great hands and the Boro and Wycombe claims are being used by both as an excuse to cover their joint ineptitude.

Er.. we had a statement on Friday. That's two working days ago.