Quantuma

Derbados

I feel this deserves its own thread, feel free to merge if not.

We’ve now heard from local MP’s in parliament, fans groups and ex players on social media, Boro and the EFL have released a statement and Wycombe have done an interview on Radio Derby. 

The only people we haven’t heard from are the ones that matter the most in this, the Administrators. Their lack of comms from taking over is both unacceptable and incompetent, they have to be constantly poked and prodded to give us an update. 

That is now Kirchner, the EFL, Boro and Wycombe all saying that the comms from the Administrators has been poor and resulted in delays and breakdowns in communications. 

It’s great that we’re going after the EFL, Boro and Wycombe but we also need to hold the Admins accountable, i’m genuinely concerned about their competency to deal with the situation as much as I am angry with the EFL, Boro and Wycombe 

let’s not forget they’re making millions out of this, they’re not here out of love and passion 

Edited by Derbados
Spelling mistake

Well they've done something apparently:

18 January 2022  Richard Cawley

Millwall have ended their attempts to sign Derby County’s Louie Sibley after the club’s administrators told them the midfielder is not for sale. The Lions were keen on a deal for the 20-year-old and tabled a fourth offer of £450,000 for Sibley this week.

But Derby’s administrators Quantuma have indicated that the player, under contract until 2024, will not be moving on in this window. Millwall have moved on to pursuing other targets. 

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/millwall-move-on-to-other-targets-after-being-told-Derby-county-target-is-not-for-sale/

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Millwall have ended their attempts to sign Derby County’s Louie Sibley after the club’s administrators told them the midfielder is not for sale. The Lions were keen on a deal for the 20-year-old and tabled a fourth offer of £450,000 for Sibley this week.

But Derby’s administrators Quantuma have indicated that the player, under contract until 2024, will not be moving on in this window. Millwall have moved on to pursuing other targets. 

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/millwall-move-on-to-other-targets-after-being-told-Derby-county-target-is-not-for-sale/

Good spot @RoyMac5

Makes me think that Quantuma have a plan, they're just not telling anyone what it is yet... at least I hope they've got a plan at this stage!

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

We're in Admin, £450k aint to be sniffed at when you're skint, Is summat happening?

From everything i've seen, read and heard, they've been an abject failure. 

Taken too long to deal with the very clear issues that they face, or seemingly not even addressing some of the issues.

Dismissing Boro/Wycombe's claims, yet they're enough to put off a potential buyer, which should have been ringing alarm bells as to why they ARE an issue that needs resolving.

Not been proactive enough in trying to raise funds, whether that's selling assets and incurring short term pain for long-term gain (survival)

Pathetic 'promises' and deadlines which have never arrived.

They've been bloody useless.  

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Selling a player for 450k fixes nothing. I suspect the admins are banking on selling Knight for a proper bit of scratch, sacrifice our best boy to preserve the rest of the squad.

Agree, very sad but necessary unfortunately. Then hopefully we will be sorted until the end of the season without the need to sell anybody else…

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

450k will make no difference……

I keep hearing comments like that.  450k + savings on salary, even if a modest £3-5k pw (football standards modest) is 500k off a £5m that is needed to be found.

In fairness, I would push for a lot more on Sibley, however, as he is on a long-term deal.  The ones that need moving are those out of contracts as they are assets which will bring in zero income or savings in 5 months time.