Quantuma

Derbados

10 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I remember a few weeks ago I got right royally slagged for having the temerity to intimate that the lack of updates from the administrators was truly shocking. 

Funny how things change quickly don't they.

No time for he said, she said now mate.. time to stick together. 
we’ve rattled the cages stay strong 

15 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Good spot @RoyMac5

Makes me think that Quantuma have a plan, they're just not telling anyone what it is yet... at least I hope they've got a plan at this stage!

Thanks mate but not my spot, another poster. But I thought that Q should get a bit of positive. If not for the EFL we'd have had a preferred bidder last Friday. Of course it's been suggested that it might have cost us 15 points next season, but... If we go that way again maybe the EFL can be persuaded that their flexible rules will apply (as it'd be a first time for it).

I have many concerns about DCFC right now but one is this recurring theme of Q not communicating. We've had it from Kirchner, EFL, Boro, Wycombe, Radio Derby and other press.

I would have thought a fundamental part of the process would be open comms - it's all well and good having a plan for cross class cram down but just in case that didn't float, you'd surely be engaging with the claimants to have a backstop, regardless of whether you think they have a valid claim. 

I can't help but think between EFL and Q our future isn't in great hands and the Boro and Wycombe claims are being used by both as an excuse to cover their joint ineptitude.

I don’t mind not hearing from the administrators if they are actually doing something positive but I don’t know that they are.

people can have different views but I found it interesting that both Middlesbrough and the ambulance chaser at Wycombe were basically complaining that the administrators hadn’t been coming to them offering them money ! 

The real problem may well be that the EFL are bought and sold and frightened to death and controlled by Gibson basically 

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Thanks mate but not my spot, another poster. But I thought that Q should get a bit of positive. If not for the EFL we'd have had a preferred bidder last Friday. Of course it's been suggested that it might have cost us 15 points next season, but... If we go that way again maybe the EFL can be persuaded that their flexible rules will apply (as it'd be a first time for it).

The potential buyers don't want to deal with the Boro and Wycombe claims.  Why is that? If they're totally rubbish claims that any solicitor (or member of this board some people think) could just swot away.  Why won't they take it on? Cos, obviously, nothing is going to come of these malicious and false claims?

Head, meet sand. 

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

The money we need to survive to the end of the season. I would rather take one big hit on Knight rather than sell 6 or 7 for 400k each….

That's if we get a big bid for Knight coming in. I think unless the administrators know they can secure yet another loan for the club or they're 100% sure they can settle these claims soon then they shouldn't be saying players aren't for sale. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I don’t mind not hearing from the administrators if they are actually doing something positive but I don’t know that they are.

people can have different views but I found it interesting that both Middlesbrough and the ambulance chaser at Wycombe were basically complaining that the administrators hadn’t been coming to them offering them money ! 

The real problem may well be that the EFL are bought and sold and frightened to death and controlled by Gibson basically 

FFS that cheered me up no end. Telling the chancers to go stuff themselves basically and dealing with them with the Insolvency law.

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

The money we need to survive to the end of the season. I would rather take one big hit on Knight rather than sell 6 or 7 for 400k each….

That doesn’t actually make any difference if we can’t get passed the EFL allowing a preferred bidder to make their bid - we fold in February March or May - if it was to happen I would prefer six weeks before the end of the season for maximum disruption to league 

Just now, SBW said:

The potential buyers don't want to deal with the Boro and Wycombe claims.  Why is that? If they're totally rubbish claims that any solicitor (or member of this board some people think) could just swot away.  Why won't they take it on? Cos, obviously, nothing is going to come of these malicious and false claims?

Head, meet sand. 

Errr yeah right.

They don't want to deal with them I imagine because they wouldn't trust the EFL not to get involved and screw us. #geddit

Just now, Sparkle said:

That doesn’t actually make any difference if we can’t get passed the EFL allowing a preferred bidder to make their bid - we fold in February March or May - if it was to happen I would prefer six weeks before the end of the season for maximum disruption to league 

More time allows more pressure on the EFL and more chance to make them come to a compromise and deal with the chancers!