The Football Creditor rule is explicit, simple, and solves all of Derby's issues

Day

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I really don't know where you're coming from Kevin. The government clearly said in the House of Commons that the HMRC debt is not the issue here.

The sports minister said it at the end of the debate last week.

The only thing stopping this club surviving is the vexatious ambulance chasing Gibson and his chum Parry.

Yeah I agree the main problem is the 2 claims. It’s disappointing that the EFl won’t admit this 

I think we’ve done a deal with HMRC. What I’m saying is, you might think that HMRC might have said to q, “sure we’ll do a deal but you need to fulfil your side of the bargain and realise as many assets as you can. So sell Jason Knight”.

I guess q would reply: “it’s counterproductive because if we sell the family jewels, buyers pay less so you are no better off 

Edited by angieram

2 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Yeah I agree the main problem is the 2 claims. It’s disappointing that the EFl won’t admit this 

I think we’ve done a deal with HMRC. What I’m saying is, you might think that HMRC might have said to q, “sure we’ll do a deal but you need to fulfil your side of the bargain and realise as many assets as you can. So sell Jason Knight”.

I guess q would reply: “it’s counterproductive because if we sell the family jewels, buyers pay less so you are no better off 

I don't think the HMRC are aware of the qualities of Jason Knight.

HMRC (the Government) have said its not a problem. However you try to spin it, its The EFL trying to squeeze Gibson in as a football creditor that is stopping DCFC being allowed to survive.

On 20/01/2022 at 23:45, Rev said:

What court? 

They literally can't pursue this through the court, only through a tribunal, which is their entire case.

We live in a litigation society. Any individual, business or corporation can pursue a civil case through the courts if they are prepared to throw enough money at it. 

1 hour ago, europia said:

We live in a litigation society. Any individual, business or corporation can pursue a civil case through the courts if they are prepared to throw enough money at it. 

Isn't there something in the EFL rules (yeah, I know) against doing this?

23 hours ago, San Fran Van Rams said:

I didn't think they could given DCFC are in admin? Goes against insolvency law unless a court deems it permissable?

My thinking was, that  if they were adamant they had a case, they would pursue it once Derby are out of admin.....and that it would probably be thrown out of court without much fanfare. 

I'd happily sell all of our players as long as we stay as a club just sell make the the money and  rebuild its hard to say but Derby County is a million times bigger then any of our players I would much prefer to be league 1 then nothing  use your brains and look at the situation! Real fans good would agree with anything to keep the club going also if we are being played of cheating how's about we do qpr for when they cheated us out of Wembley when they got done for ffp? Whe need to play every card going 

Edited by Dcfcsr92
Extra

33 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

I'd happily sell all of our players as long as we stay as a club just sell make the the money and  rebuild its hard to say but Derby County is a million times bigger then any of our players I would much prefer to be league 1 then nothing  use your brains and look at the situation! Real fans good would agree with anything to keep the club going also if we are being played of cheating how's about we do qpr for when they cheated us out of Wembley when they got done for ffp? Whe need to play every card going 

If boro are owned 45m in compo we are worth 100m from qpr this has gone on way too far we can not go bust its baalocks let's turn everything on them and sue them if we won that game we would of been no way near this point, I know Morris has done us in but seriously if boro have a claim we definitely have a claim 

Screenshot_20220127_182220_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.9c10467cb2d905b0344c5300250512ed.png

Screenshot_20220127_182201_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.2a815593af5d022f52c707aae842123f.png

Our good friends in Bristol, part of the friendly football family of the efl..

The first thinking we have any sort of control about how administrators may run our club or get a buyer.. 

The second, our good friend Mr P thinking that us as fans that might lose our club... Might have the audacity to consider ourselves victims rather than villains (!) 

These clowns (and others) do real football fans a disservice. 

We are as a fanbase embarrassed that our old owner didn't pay the debts... However we aren't going to accept going out of business as either a price we have to pay to put the fear in other clubs' chairmen and we aren't going to start grovelling and feeling remorse for our old chairman who ran the club as he did when we are ultimately the club bottom of the league, never got promoted, with a team cobbled together with a real chance of going out of business. 

Just makes me unbelievably angry. 

1 minute ago, alexxxxx said:

...Just makes me unbelievably angry. 

Mate that's what they hope for.

There's nothing that might be seen as understanding or helpful, just vengeance for a situation we had no control over.

Don't let them bother you. #COYR

11 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Screenshot_20220127_182220_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.9c10467cb2d905b0344c5300250512ed.png

Screenshot_20220127_182201_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.2a815593af5d022f52c707aae842123f.png

The first thinking we have any sort of control about how administrators may run our club or get a buyer.. 

The second, our good friend Mr P thinking that us as fans that might lose our club... Might have the audacity to consider ourselves victims rather than villains (!) 

We are as a fanbase embarrassed that our old owner didn't pay the debts... However we aren't going to accept going out of business as either a price we have to pay to put the fear in other clubs' chairmen and we aren't going to start grovelling and feeling remorse for our old chairman who ran the club as he did when we are ultimately the club bottom of the league, never got promoted, with a team cobbled together with a real chance of going out of business. 

Just imagine how angry they'll be when a deal is done and smile.

I've never understood all this football family malarkey any rode, I hate everyone. 

1 hour ago, alexxxxx said:

Don't let them worry you.  Most of them were clearly weaned of the teat at the age of 40 and still live in mummies loft.  They must be on page 500 by now.  Have they re-titled the thread " Heights of sadness "yet ? What a load of sad Bamfords

3 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

"some of them think their amortisation method was correct".

No, some think there is no correct method.  And some include the forensic accountant on the IDC panel, who I guess is not a DCFC fan, entitled or otherwise. 

15 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

That Mr P guy talks as much sense as Gibson.