What action can fans take against Wycombe and Middlesbrough

Curtains

3 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The EFL are letting this happen, so I can only conclude that they want Derby to fold.

This has appeared the case all along. It's internal football politics. The EFL people hate us and also want a big scalp.

Meanwhile, here's an open letter from a blogger called Ollie Wright who might be on here: https://derbycountyblog.com/an-open-letter-to-supporters-of-middlesbrough-football-club-and-wycombe-wanderers-football-club/

It could be something to tweet to both clubs whenever they tweet something out (as was suggested earlier in the thread)? I've used #UTB in some tweets on this to try to draw the Boro fans' attention to what their owner is doing.

4 minutes ago, falconram said:

Boycott the Boro for one, I know we want to support our team in these troubled time but give this game a miss so that they don't get a penny. 

Sorry bud, but in the grand scheme of things, this achieves the square root of F-all. I'd wager Gibson would much rather we didn't turn up and voice our disdain whilst leaving our lads battling a good team and 20 thousand baying Boro fans with no one to cheer them on.

If folk want to stay away, fine, each to their own, but let's not encourage others to desert the team too, nor to engage in an activities that once again drag the club's name though the mud. Support and sympathy from neutrals has risen sharply in recent weeks due to the fighting spirit shown by Rams players and fans alike. Let's not do anything daft to undermine that momentum, pretty please!

3 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Sorry bud, but in the grand scheme of things, this achieves the square root of F-all. I'd wager Gibson would much rather we didn't turn up and voice our disdain whilst leaving our lads battling a good team and 20 thousand baying Boro fans with no one to cheer them on.

If folk want to stay away, fine, each to their own, but let's not encourage others to desert the team too, nor to engage in an activities that once again drag the club's name though the mud. Support and sympathy from neutrals has risen sharply in recent weeks due to the fighting spirit shown by Rams players and fans alike. Let's not do anything daft to undermine that momentum, pretty please!

Disagree,

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

We can sell the club at any point in time.

Neither club are a creditor as they were not in the list filed at Companies House.

As far as I am aware neither has taken legal action either.

Basically its 2 chancers with 2 completely fictitious claims that neither would be stupid enough to take to court.

But if what Nixon says is true, the EFL will not sanction a sale though until this is resolved. The club has to be 'clean'when they exit admin meaning no ongoing cases

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

But if what Nixon says is true, the EFL will not sanction a sale though until this is resolved. The club has to be 'clean'when they exit admin meaning no ongoing cases

Deliberate sabotage by Boro and Wycombe to scupper the takeover.

They both send their so called claims at the same time. Just too muddy the water and prolong the process

12 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I'd like to hear the EFL come out and say this because I doubt that another club making an unprovable claim against a club in Administration would ever be classed as a legitimate creditor. If that is the EFL's position, it proves that this is about killing off DCFC, not the integrity of their precious competition. 

19 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I'd like to hear the EFL come out and say this because I doubt that another club making an unprovable claim against a club in Administration would ever be classed as a legitimate creditor. If that is the EFL's position, it proves that this is about killing off DCFC, not the integrity of their precious competition. 

And so would DCFC fans, It would be shear folly for the EFL to take that position, There'd be a court case of Biblical proportions, With swarms of Locusts, Frogs falling from the sky, Plague abound and Parrys johnson withered to a tortoises head.

12 minutes ago, tinman said:

The EFL can’t stop a club coming out of administration except by blocking the potential owners through their ownership tests

Can hit us for 15 points, but would think we would then appeal and twa.t head will have to validate his evidence.

Edited by Dean (hick) Saunders

4 hours ago, Rampant said:

Call their bluff and let them take it to court.

Yes I agree, as I really don't think they would win this case in a court of law. However DCFC would need to be prepared for a legal defence and the associated costs for such. 

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

It’s Ok we’ll manage without you.

Fine, it's my opinion, I've been going since 1977 raised thousands of pounds for the club I love but we have a parasite who is doing his level best to put our future in serious jeopardy, why give him x amount of thousands, I agree supporting our club at the moment is paramount but I cannot think of anything worse than giving him a single penny. You can shout what u want but it won't bother him get behind the lads yes but anything towards him won't mean a thing. 

20 minutes ago, falconram said:

Fine, it's my opinion, I've been going since 1977 raised thousands of pounds for the club I love but we have a parasite who is doing his level best to put our future in serious jeopardy, why give him x amount of thousands, I agree supporting our club at the moment is paramount but I cannot think of anything worse than giving him a single penny. You can shout what u want but it won't bother him get behind the lads yes but anything towards him won't mean a thing. 

I thought we’d already agreed to disagree