The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

So.. What’s more depressing than the (no) takeover. 

NOT A 4King POLL.

a) The Leicester Play Off Final Defeat.

b) The QPR Play Off Final Defeat.

c) The Villa Playoff Final Defeat.

God I’m depressed now…..

Was at a & b….QPR for me, shattering as we were so dominant in the second half…didn’t ever see them scoring..

13 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Yes I agree a terrible day and terrible train journey home felt totally FLAT.

I have never watched any highlights from that game to this day

Any way just had a reply from Mr Parry to an e mail I sent earlier today in which I asked for his thoughts on MM request to take Gibson to court .

"It`s certainly an interesting development and one to be explored urgently and seriously.Whether it is legally doable needs legal minds and it clearly needs the agreement of MFC and WWFC .If they agree then I cant imagine why we wouldn`t.

Edited by Alan Ramage 4 EVA

Just now, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Any way just had a reply from Mr Parry to an e mail I sent earlier today in which I asked for his thoughts on MM request to take Gibson to court .

"It`s certainly an interesting development and one to be explored urgently and seriously.Whether it is legally doable needs legal minda and it clearly needs the agreement of MFC and WWFC .If they agree then I cant imagine why we wouldn`t.

Typical cop out response. 

Not from you btw

8 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

NOT A 4King POLL.

God I’m depressed now…..

d) The Anglo Italian Final Defeat.

Feel any better?

7 minutes ago, Miggins said:

We all do, B4. All of us are feeling the tension. But small moments of light-heartedness sometimes help to relieve the stress just for a fleeting moment. Hope that you are ok.

Why cant freaking efl just tell boro and wycombe to go away and drop the claims so our take over can go through.

I think mel should be able clear damn debts while he is here.

4 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

And if we had been sold in 2019/20 we wouldn’t have failed ffp at all. Or gone into admin. So Boro slapping a writ on us on May 2019 and Efl charging us over the stadium sale in January 2010 both wrongly could well have damaged our prospects of avoiding either. 

But we weren't sold so how do you work out we wouldn't have failed FFP.

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I'd got over the Bobby Zamora defeat by the time I got on the tube because I'd mentally braced myself for the possibility in the last 10 minutes but I've still not got over the Leicester defeat to this day. Paul Williams ducked on the line instead of heading the first goal by Walsh away and the clown of a referee, Roger Milford and his linesman failed to see that Ewan Roberts had punched Martin Taylor to stop him collecting the ball before it fell to Walsh. Then as you say Harkes missed the sitter. To cap it all our coach driver instead of following the police direction for Derby to use the M40, went back on the Leicester route up the M1 and we had to endure the Leicester fans gloating as they overtook us and the stay at home fans celebrating on the bridges as we passed through Leicestershire. Disaster of a day.

Yep Roger Milford look at me aren't I just good looking ?, Yes that drive north on the M1 from Northampton to junction 24 was pretty galling, Harks miss, Josies duck and bleedin Ian Ormandroyd at the far post ended what should have been a great day.

6 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

You must be new around here ?

Odd isn't it? I'll always follow my beloved Rams but I don't even watch the Premier League games anymore. I don't much bother with the CL either save for the final stages and even then, only if there's domestic interest. I remember religiously watching MOTD as a kid, even when Derby weren't involved. Not watched it years, though I do, I confess have other 'hobbies' these days. TBH, if this is the end of Derby County, and FWIW, I'm certain it's not, I'd walk away from the game and never give it a moment's thought.

Agree if we go under I’m done with professional football, not interested in any other teams I’ll just watch my grandkids play local football 

23 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

NOT A 4King POLL.

God I’m depressed now…..

QPR - tragedy we never saw how good the Bryson Martin Hughes Thorne et al team could be. 

Fozzy still in today’s lot though so the heartbeat still pumps! ?

12 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Forest singing at Leicester....... " Your just a s##t Derby County"...........

You should invoke the same strict rule that I do in my house. Nottingham Forest are never allowed to be watched on my TV except if my wife wants to watch the East Midlands Derby while I am at the game. I do of course record that one.

5 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

But we weren't sold so how do you work out we wouldn't have failed FFP.

I said if we had been sold we would have not failed FFP. And we may well have been sold if not for Boro and EFL actions.You have to channel your full Gibson logic here.

If Gibson can claim he would have gone on to Premier Legue glory if only we hadn't breached FFP rules (allegedly), and allegedly stolen super free scoring Martin Waghorn from him, I don't think it's  any more fantasy based (and actually less so) to say that if Boro hadn't launched their vexatious and unmeritorious claims against us in May 2019 almost none of the mess we are currently in would have happened.