The Administration Thread

Boycie

How can the EFL say we can’t sidestep their rules or UK law, when their rules don’t currently conform to UK law (re CIGA 2020).

Obviously a dig at Quantuma for rightly wanting to use the legal route to quash parasite claims.

I would have thought any decent QC could blow a hole right through the EFL’s argument ? 

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

How can the EFL say we can’t sidestep their rules or UK law, when their rules don’t currently conform to UK law (re CIGA 2020).

Obviously a dig at Quantuma for rightly wanting to use the legal route to quash parasite claims.

I would have thought any decent QC could blow a hole right through the EFL’s argument ? 

I would guess a decent QC would require plenty of time and money, we've got neither.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

17 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

‘This claim was in fact heard and dismissed by an Independent Disciplinary Commission, the judgment of which was published in August 2020.’

i don’t like this decision, I’ll appeal it until it goes in our favour.

They're being more than a little disingenuous there. Sensing a bit of a pattern here...

It's an absolute statement of fact that 'Boro and the EFL reached a deal where 'Boro would stop their action against the EFL if the EFL pursued claims against Derby:

image.png.4fb18cdb1f7325b29649194f21d2ede3.png

The question put before the IDC was basically whether the deal prejudiced the case against Derby, which they ruled it didn't:

image.png.197c49c4bd71a8ae6c2c596c61552ccc.png

Both from: https://www.efl.com/contentassets/c9fc5dceaa7f4b62b81dca0b9e2f7c9d/efl-v-Derby-county--decision.pdf

7 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Any way that we could just get funding from someone... anyone... that'll see us out until the end of the season and buy us some time? I'm sure there's enough multi-millionaires around Derbyshire that could club together. Each side is blaming the other and we're eventually going to run out of time.

Alongside many others on here, I don't know what I'd do if there was no more DCFC.

The funding is already there - Q are playing the EFL right now and the EFL are too stupid to notice. 

27 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

"The League is exasperated that... we are approaching the end of the transfer window and Administrators have still not provided us any guarantee of funds which are required under the terms of the League’s Insolvency Policy."

Well we do have 12 days until the deadline. I am embittered at the Leagues "exasperation".