The Administration Thread

Boycie

Well, I’m not sweating over a sale, what will change?  Wayne wants to possibly get extra players in, that in my opinion could break the current team’s togetherness.

Lets get this team going from strength to strength.

yes we have Jags and our number 9 contracts expiring in two weeks.

Can we not extend on same terms? 

47 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well, I’m not sweating over a sale, what will change?  Wayne wants to possibly get extra players in, that in my opinion could break the current team’s togetherness.

I think team spirit is crucial to our success but Rooney has repeatedly stated the importance of the January window to strengthen the squad.

We would be stuffed if Jagielka left and if players like Lawrence go they will need replacing.

I don’t think we need four or five, just a CB cover player and a different style forward to replace Baldock.

57 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Possibly, but with the threat of liquidation still hanging over us, then the administrators may not be in a position to sanction the extensions - a preferred bidder would give the club direction and someone to make those sort of decisions as the club would then be considered to be a going concern....

12 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I think team spirit is crucial to our success but Rooney has repeatedly stated the importance of the January window to strengthen the squad.

We would be stuffed if Jagielka left and if players like Lawrence go they will need replacing.

I don’t think we need four or five, just a CB cover player and a different style forward to replace Baldock.

Do you honestly think there will be any incoming players, never mind 4-5? I honestly can't see any new bodies added to the squad, even if players leave  

2 minutes ago, Big Bad Bob said:

Stearman? He was great against WBA

Yes he’s fine but not every week and who is his back up in Jag’s absence?

We’re only surmising because he might stay but others will have seen how well he’s done and will offer him more than £4.5k a week.

As I said, we might need one or two if we lose one or two.

Unfortunately that’s looking dodgy until an owner steps up.

12 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Yes he’s fine but not every week and who is his back up in Jag’s absence?

We’re only surmising because he might stay but others will have seen how well he’s done and will offer him more than £4.5k a week.

As I said, we might need one or two if we lose one or two.

Unfortunately that’s looking dodgy until an owner steps up.

Agreed. The £4.5k cap does limit our options somewhat. Although I'd happily earn £4.5k / week ?

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Think we need the deposit money in order to do so