The Administration Thread

Boycie

55 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The EFL can back down and quickly they can also threaten to charge both parasite clubs with acting against the spirit of the league in fact they can impose anything they like based on our experiences 

True but you know they arnt going to do that without a lot more pressure. National media is not on our side generally, sky Everytime they speak they say the word cheating 15 times ? Simon Jordan didn't exactly do us an favours either.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

This arbitrary deadline of 1st Feb strikes me as another example of the EFL trying to bully and blackmail the club.

If the club can't provide evidence of sufficient funding to see us through until the end of the season it doesn't actually mean we won't be able to complete the season. We just can't prove it by the deadline they want to impose. Who would it benefit if we were expelled? Certainly not the creditors, players, staff, fans or other clubs. Not even the EFL. I can see the argument for keeping the transfer embargo in place but not expulsion.

Who would it benefit? I'd suggest pubehead and ambulance chaser's egos plus all the clubs picking up all our former players and our relegation rivals. It's dog eat dog.

As Boro and Wickham realise, it costs and risks nothing to lodge a "claim" with the EFL. It would really apply pressure IMO if we lodged a claim for £51m against QPR. It would be obvious how we have reached the figure, everyone would draw the same conclusion, that there will be a chain reaction if the Parasite claims are successful. What do we have to lose at this stage?

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not at all. I'm referring to the guy on Twitter who suggested we all email our DCFC stories directly to Carl Jackson and the like.

Yes, I agree. I was heartened to read the reply from Quantuma this morning, but it's not a good idea for us all to be emailing stories to them. 

The request from the MPs was to tag them in on Twitter. Despite being given an example of what to do, many frns have either tagged no-one, tagged all the wrong people or gone direct. It's like trying to herd cats! 

I may be petty minded and vindictive, but I thought yesterday it would have been good if Q had put out a rebuttal to the WW and MB statement/ radio, where they were happy to refer to us as cheats, with Q solely referring to them as the parasites.

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, I agree. I was heartened to read the reply from Quantuma this morning, but it's not a good idea for us all to be emailing stories to them. 

The request from the MPs was to tag them in on Twitter. Despite being given an example of what to do, many frns have either tagged no-one, tagged all the wrong people or gone direct. It's like trying to herd cats! 

Dairy cats are the worst.

9 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

I may be petty minded and vindictive, but I thought yesterday it would have been good if Q had put out a rebuttal to the WW and MB statement/ radio, where they were happy to refer to us as cheats, with Q solely referring to them as the parasites.

They don't really need to - if we still had owners in charge, they would almost certainly have put out a a statement, but the administrators aren't in the business of managing public perceptions - they will follow the letter of the law (which seems to be on our side) and hopefully putt to two chancers and their mates in the EFL back in their respective boxes (which may be one box given the apparent collusion between the three parties....)

27 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

My dad always said "Never lower yourself to their level. Just do it properly and get them where it hurts". Has been correct throughout life