The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, PistoldPete said:

Are they still asleep? The best news that we have had in 9 months with Clowes being announced PB. Still no statement from EFL. Not even pretending now to welcome good news for Derby.

Saving it all for Wednesday evening when they can bask in their own glory. Something along the lines of that it’s due them being closely involved in the process over the last few weeks that they’re delighted that DCFC has exited administration.

Couhig shouldn’t be conducting a public interview in which he’s allowing himself to talk about an ongoing takeover scenario. What if Couhig’s comments are taking about something Clowes doesn’t know about or something that isn’t public knowledge?

Once again it’s bringing the game into disrepute and the EFL should charge him over it.

11 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Because again we're in so much do-do that we've had to rely on 'local people' to buy us for more than we're worth. I've no dount MA wanted to buy us but and wanted a long term investment, hence 10 year rent free, but not at 'any price' - no-one else bar Clowes wanted us at 'any price either'!

DC isn't really an investor. It's a huge bail out donation. I'm bringing me charity bucket next time I get to PP to see if he feels like a similar 2mill "investment" for my little Hampshire charity for disabled people ?

47 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I used to fly to Dublin with BMI on either a 737-200 (flying cattle truck) or an Ambraer 145 (Luxury).

Back at the turn of the century, you used to get a brekky too - on a 55 minute flight. On the return flight, a free miniature or two of whisky.

The down side was the £175 return flight cost, but seeing as I was on £50 an hour, I could just about manage. Then Ryanair brought in their £10 each way flights. Drinking became my hobby.

I used to do similar from LGW to Brussels to see a friend, it was brilliant. Virgin Express with rows of seats to one's self because of was going against the traffic, as much booze and food as you could get through, great days ???

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Has he actually registered a claim though? @Charlotte Ram thinks not.

Don’t think he did. When MM sorted out the Gibbo claim, Hoskin said that the Wycombe claim would not cause problems. Based on that and Couhig’s latest comments, wonder whether he ‘settled’ for a small payment which would be paid when we come out of admin. It’s absurd he should get anything 

6 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Cohig should be banned from PP as should pube top Gibson .....serve both with lifetime banning orders

They are not welcome !

At least will make a few of us smile ?

Au contraire, I’m looking forward to seeing them at PP. 90+ minutes of non-stop chanting in their direction I’d wager…. ?