The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Per Ed Dawes last night, I would guess the administrators might be doing some media rounds today so we might be getting some clarity on where we stand. Wouldn’t expect anything before midday though possibly later!

“The administrators” and “clarity on where we stand” aren’t words we hear together very often and can be relied upon. ?

1 hour ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Just a note of caution for those who think a new owner can come in with a dollop of cash and buy the club like an item off ebay and run it from the get go.

It was reported that MA had 'bought Misguided' out of administration last week and I think most of us thought that this was a done deal and he was in charge - but BBC are reporting that the administrators are still running Misguided and that Frasers Group (MA's company) will take over the running of the company in August......minimum of 7 weeks after the deal. No idea why, obviously.

In the meantime misguided are running as per administration (the report is about punters getting no refunds).

We might have Quantuma and admin restrictions around for a little while longer even if we get a buyer this week - as I hope / expect.

I thought MA (Frasers Group) had only bought the intellectual property of the company, not all the stock, staff, etc.  Anyway. as you say anyone would be missguided to think our Administration is going to end next week.

1 hour ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Just a note of caution for those who think a new owner can come in with a dollop of cash and buy the club like an item off ebay and run it from the get go.

It was reported that MA had 'bought Misguided' out of administration last week and I think most of us thought that this was a done deal and he was in charge - but BBC are reporting that the administrators are still running Misguided and that Frasers Group (MA's company) will take over the running of the company in August......minimum of 7 weeks after the deal. No idea why, obviously.

In the meantime misguided are running as per administration (the report is about punters getting no refunds).

We might have Quantuma and admin restrictions around for a little while longer even if we get a buyer this week - as I hope / expect.

Perhaps their fixtures don’t come out until then !

1 hour ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

I don’t single out ED in that regard. I don’t believe anything ANYONE says at the moment.

Recon it’s going to be freezing cold for the rest of the week because Carol on BBC breakfast told me it’s going to be hot hot hot..

Made me smile! If that’s going to be your level of humour on this thread,keep it up!?

We keep being told Appleby is interested, but it never feels like he's actually solidified the support of any particular group of backers.

His potential to put a decent bid on the table always seems to be in a state of flux, which makes me nervous that if he does end up back in charge we'll never quite know where we stand.

Edited by Coconut's Beard