The Administration Thread

Boycie

35 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Oh and @RoyMac5 please just put me on ignore. Its clear that you're determined to put a laughing reaction on my every post regardless of the content. 

Don’t mind admitting this upset me so much. I’ve proudly collected 100s of laughing emojis from Roy and had regarded them as sincere reactions to my rapier wit 

Edited by kevinhectoring

42 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

It could be that at the death he simply got cold feet. If so then he wasn’t the man for us anyway. He wasted our valuable time whatever was the reason and the truth may never emerge. We simply have to move on and hope that there is a solution amongst the remaining interested parties.

it’s worrying that allegedly some member clubs are said to be calling for us to be treated like Bury. If that’s right it really smacks of self interest. If we are chucked out of the competition we will be replaced by Solihull Moors who will be much less of a threat for the other clubs to compete against. Solihull Moors for Derby County? It smacks of a preference for drinking white wine vinegar as opposed to Champagne.

I just wish that Mel Morris was out of the process altogether. If he was out of the equation maybe the EFL would take its boot off our neck. Without him around the only people to suffer the EFL vindictiveness is the Derby County fan base, who have done nothing wrong whatsoever and are the biggest victims of Morris’ folly. Those fans have put millions of pounds into the EFL coffers over the years but the suggestion now is that some member clubs would prefer the fledgling Solihull Moors to replace us with the relative paucity of income their fans would bring into the League.

It just illustrates what a snake pit the EFL has become.

it must have been much friendlier when it was just the original 12.

I wouldn't care too much about comments like "other clubs want us treated like Bury".  That is par for the course - they have to talk tough, and cloak and daggers statements like that do it better than any other.  No one is the baddie - but a baddie "is out there".

Edited by CBX1985

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Oooh it's a bit downbeat on here tonight. 

I'm off to the live football thread to chuck a few pithy comments on the latest England 0-0 defensive masterclass..... 

I'm in my nice snug bed with a mug of hot milk and a cat by my side. No matter what my concerns about my club, at this very moment all is right with my small world. I'll worry about it all again tomorrow.  But for now all those I love are well. Sleep well, everyone and I hope that we all are refreshed in the morning and ready to face another day!

28 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Stop living in cloud cuckoo land. These rich men don’t throw money away!!

Is the definition of throwing it away, using it and having nothing to show for it? If so I present you with this man
image.thumb.jpeg.98255047a3e69c2a23f976dcb4e698fb.jpeg
unless you consider a ruined legacy something to show ?

18 minutes ago, Ramos said:

If Morgan buys us - I’m buying a redrow 5 bed house with some of CKs funds that are probably still up for grabs in a European clearing bank.

Didn't Gadsby sell his housing firm to them and retain some holding.  Always assumed Gadsby would be the interested party in buying the ground as it was his baby from day one.  Are the planets aligning or is it just another feckin asteroid. 

40 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I just wish that Mel Morris was out of the process altogether. If he was out of the equation maybe the EFL would take its boot off our neck.

I think you have it in a nutshell and Keiran maguire mentioned it in the podcast last Friday that due to the stadium he cant be ignored, and equally, I guess, antagonised too much. I think he caused so much bad feeling with other clubs it is and has driven most issues in admin from people not willing to pay for the stadium as it benefits MM to the WW and Boro claims to EFL hardline attitude. Every time I read of cases against directors in accountancy and tax updates (yes i know but i have to for work) I think ?. Think loads will come out eventually

Just now, CBRammette said:

I think you have it in a nutshell and Keiran maguire mentioned it in the podcast last Friday that due to the stadium he cant be ignored, and equally, I guess, antagonised too much. I think he caused so much bad feeling with other clubs it is and has driven most issues in admin from people not willing to pay for the stadium as it benefits MM to the WW and Boro claims to EFL hardline attitude. Every time I read of cases against directors in accountancy and tax updates (yes i know but i have to for work) I think ?. Think loads will come out eventually

The issue for Mr Morris is that he owns a massive white elephant on liquidation.  In East Midlands league division seven (I can't be bothered to find the name of the actual league we'd go to), the stadium would be too big and expensive - no one will play there.  One way or another, he is going to be involved in this.  

6 minutes ago, Miggins said:

I'm in my nice snug bed with a mug of hot milk and a cat by my side. No matter what my concerns about my club, at this very moment all is right with my small world. I'll worry about it all again tomorrow.  But for now all those I love are well. Sleep well, everyone and I hope that we all are refreshed in the morning and ready to face another day!

Every morning I say to my wife, its takeover day today, hopefully  one day I’ll be right ? 

1 hour ago, Coconut's Beard said:

It's not a choice and obviously in that situation it's survival at any cost. 

See it for what it is though, sycophantically parading Mike Ashley about and trumpeting his attitude like he's some sort of hero for lowballing everyone and refusing to honour agreed contracts / payments for work done is pretty distasteful. 

Why would you enter into a contract to do work for him if you know he'll do anyrhing in his power to avoid paying you your due on a whim? It's a terrible example to set. 

Oh and @RoyMac5 please just put me on ignore. Its clear that you're determined to put a laughing reaction on my every post regardless of the content. 

???

MA pays his bills.  He drives a very hard bargain to get there. But once he is there, he pays

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

I agree completely. It’s bizarre that the man who is wholly to blame for our disastrous predicament can still influence our future destiny by his ownership of the stadium. He brought us to our knees but could still be the club’s death knell because of his control over the stadium. He is ethically barren.