The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

The administrators cannot accept an offer by law which doesn't meet the minimum requirement for lifting the club out of administration not HMRC.

Am not asking anymore as there seems to be a total misunderstanding or miscommunication on here around UK insolvency laws with special regard to football clubs 

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yer so what's the point of Ashley getting onto the EFL as it'll be HMRC who basically decide whether the offer is good enough to remove that club from administration not the EFL, what you've said doesn't make any sense

HMRC won't care if Ashley pays them the amount they've agreed, so in theory with the EFL support he can screw the admin on their fees.

It's all irrelevant when Kirchner's money arrives in the next day or 2 anyway...

13 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

I simply don't get the axe to grind stuff with the EFL so I'm not on the same page; probably gives me company only with a very small minority of Derby fans but there we have it. The problems are and were Mel Morris, and since he left, the administrators, admins that haven't been up to much; opinion formulated there on the basis that results speak louder than words and the results are and remain poor. Creating bogeymen of the EFL, I can understand the emotion behind it, but I think it is precisely that, emotion. Think their Statement today is wholly necessary, putting feet to the fire is vital at some point.

One of the consistently most vocal critics of Q has been Krasner, who was Wigan's administrator  Wigan's admin took 9 months and they went through three preferred bidders. Wigan didn't have EFL charges or Boro and Wycombe claims to deal with. Not sure that Q are doing any worse a job than he did. 

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am not asking anymore as there seems to be a total misunderstanding or miscommunication on here around UK insolvency laws with special regard to football clubs 

Go on then enlighten me with special rules regarding football clubs?

8 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Nate as of standing by why not jump in dear god acting like they are saviours when prolonging this for fans 

Quite right Barney, sick of hearing about others potential buyers 'waiting in the wings' or 'standing by', for the love of God just one of them do the f***ing deal and make this end!