The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Half Fan Half Biscuit said:

Getting fed up of reading and hearing that Ashley is waiting in the wings like some wannabe saviour of DCFC. If he’s really serious he needs to get centre stage with a decent bid (better than CK) on Monday. 

It does appear to be the best and simplest course of action for MA if he is truly interested in owning our club???

15 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think they mainly mean twitter. Mods here are doing a good job. 

I was assuming Twatter would be the main culprit as it's the wild west. A big problem is no news and updates creates a void that is often filled by fantasy journalists and radio hacks..this in turn puts fuel on the fire to any story whether true or not.

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

Thank you. I have hidden a lot of abusive posts in the last 24 hours. 

And people who insist on  chatting about allsorts in here aren't making the job any easier. Are they, @Unlucky Alf? ?

I missed that one.  I quite like the pink and blue jelly ones with  hint of aniseed.  The rest can do one.

Other than a lack of communication this week can someone explain what CK has actually done wrong for so many to turn against him as owner now?

If, like Nixon and now both Sky & the Mirror are reporting, that he has sent the money but it is being held up by AML checks, what more could/can he actually do? It sounds like he tried alternate ways to send the money around the 31st deadline which werent successful so he went back to the original way of sending it last Mon 6th.

Even if he did come out & say something, would the now sceptics have believed it anyway?

Seems to me like other parties are trying to dirty the waters with CK bid and it is working. Ashley is nowhere near being the saviour if like Q statement says his bid was too low to satisfy the EFL. If someone matches or betters CK bid then lets crack on, but so far its been all talk no action from these other interested parties. They all know what the cost is, it cant be any lower, so if you're serious, put up or shut up.

58 minutes ago, Topram said:

It’s funny how if other bidders have been feeding the media these stories how much it’s worked on changing peoples mind, 2 weeks ago All I wanted was a CK take over keep Rooney sign more players, now the delay and the stories I don’t want him anywhere near Derby

Because you're easily manipulated?

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/derby-county-news/derby-john-percy-provide-minboggling-rams-takeover-update-kirchner-ashley/

And then ...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/breaking-derby-county-takeover-statement-7196440

So first MA and Appleby say they've done everything they can to reach out to our administrators.

Our Administrators are not talking to them.

If we believe this then Qs statement, means nothing ...

“The joint administrators wish to confirm they are engaging with a number of parties who have expressed a desire to acquire the club," part of a statement released on Saturday evening said. "As confirmed in yesterday’s update, Mr. Kirchner is one of those parties, as he continues to seek to provide us with satisfactory evidence that he is in a position to complete the acquisition of the club.

"At this stage, the joint administrators will not be naming any of the other parties they are engaging with. "However, they understand some of those parties may wish to go public of their own accord."

For me it's a vote of zero confidence in Q.

Sending large amounts of money from the US to another country is something that it appears CK’s adviser’s are not experienced in.  But we learn from our mistakes I guess.

There will be a few transfers needed in the future is he does buy the club.

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Other than a lack of communication this week can someone explain what CK has actually done wrong for so many to turn against him as owner now?

If, like Nixon and now both Sky & the Mirror are reporting, that he has sent the money but it is being held up by AML checks, what more could/can he actually do? It sounds like he tried alternate ways to send the money around the 31st deadline which werent successful so he went back to the original way of sending it last Mon 6th.

Even if he did come out & say something, would the now sceptics have believed it anyway?

Seems to me like other parties are trying to dirty the waters with CK bid and it is working. Ashley is nowhere near being the saviour if like Q statement says his bid was too low to satisfy the EFL. If someone matches or betters CK bid then lets crack on, but so far its been all talk no action from these other interested parties. They all know what the cost is, it cant be any lower, so if you're serious, put up or shut up.

Guessing a few:

Why say things like it's the Bank holidays, who knew? 

Why didn't he realise he'd have to do the AML finance checks (before first trying to 'send the money quickly')?

Why did he post all that stuff on Twitter, not just the Mel stuff?

Where is his money from, really?

Why has he stopped tweeting?

But if his money turns up first he probably gets the Club.

10 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think this is the reality of where we are..he has proven he has the funds but unless they are released he can't progress. Makes perfect sense to explore other offers as contingency and if they get the funds over before CK clears then he is out..probable a week or 2 late in deciding on reopening but I still think CK will be the owner if the funds clear next week.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Guessing a few:

Why say things like it's the Bank holidays, who knew? 

Why didn't he realise he'd have to do the AML finance checks (before first trying to 'send the money quickly')?

Why did he post all that stuff on Twitter, not just the Mel stuff?

Where is his money from, really?

Why has he stopped tweeting?

But if his money turns up first he probably gets the Club.

He has said where his money is from already? And I agree in regards to him going quiet on twitter not helping.

From what I understamd he tried sending the money around bank hol but wasnt able to clear it so then had to wait until the bank holidays had gone to resend it Mon 6th. He tweeted that he believed it was now resolved, I believe that relates to how the money had to be sent.

I am sure he knew it would require AML checks like all big transactions do (i think), just not that it would be held up this long. Seems like nobody saw this issue coming not just him?

Yes he may have done some things wrong along the way, I just dont think he has done a great deal wrong in the last week other than poor comms.

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Sending large amounts of money from the US to another country is something that it appears CK’s adviser’s are not experienced in.  But we learn from our mistakes I guess.

There will be a few transfers needed in the future is he does buy the club.

And any transfers after he gets the club (if he does) wont be the first to a new account either

29 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

As I'm single I see this forum as my family, Sometimes I digress as someone makes a comment a light flickers in my head and I feel I have to post...I guess a bit like Tourette's and Obsessive compulsive disorder, Maybe I shouldn't have stopped taking my Medication ?‍♀️

I often feel that the sense if belonging on this forum is probably more like Stockholm syndrome. ?

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

And any transfers after he gets the club (if he does) wont be the first to a new account either

I assume any large payments to the same foreign account will be subject to the same checks?

6 minutes ago, Yani P said:

I think this is the reality of where we are..he has proven he has the funds but unless they are released he can't progress. Makes perfect sense to explore other offers as contingency and if they get the funds over before CK clears then he is out..probable a week or 2 late in deciding on reopening but I still think CK will be the owner if the funds clear next week.

I understand why Q have opened the floor up to others, it 100% makes sense. 

4 hours ago, Carnero said:

That's fair enough. But what will you do or not do because you are wary?

All we as fans can really do is go to matches and support our team, or not.

Absolutely. You just get on with it and cross your fingers. But when Mel came in, I didn’t have that nagging concern ( not bright am I ?) I thought, what a guy. John Port School Alumnus. Talks calmly and rationally. Wooah and when Bryson and Hughes are crocked in the same game at the start of the season ? Don’t worry lads .. here’s 10 million from my back pocket get yourselves some sweets and keep the change ... I mean you couldn’t ask for more could you ?  .. or could you  .. It’s about whether you believe the presentation, the headlines and whether there is substance or just Machiavellian intrigue,  plotting, gambling. Even at the end, while I sadly realised we had been endlessly creative in our business practices over FFP I never even considered for 1 minute that we wouldn’t have paid the blooming PAYE. 

Fed up with the whole business of it. Just hope I can spend my 500 quid in a few weeks time and get back to cheering 11 rams and their manager on a Saturday. The rest is a dirty sordid steaming pile. 

I'm seeing others say similar; there are really only two reasons CK will not be the next owner of Derby County: 

1. He actually turns out to be a money launderer and they seize his funds. 

2. Someone out-bids him and pays more for the club/debts/bills/etc. 

That's it. 

Side note (that will likely get me slagged a wee bit here): 

Q have been just fine as admins, and the fees they will be paid will be inline with other administrations/etc. They have not hampered anyone from making acceptable bids, they have not deliberately slowed the process from being complete. The only 'favorites' they have picked is the ONLY person to present a viable offer and signed the paperwork. 

Again: if ANYONE else wants to table a bid that matches or is better than CK's I will be delighted!