The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

28 million is enough to cover creditors. why do people think well start on -15?

Think it’s based on earlier speculation and perceived inactivity on MA’s part. If the quote is accurate and he does have £28million ready to go, alongside the recently proposed purchase of Pride Park by a local group then perhaps MA does become a viable option as new owner IF he finally puts his cards on the table and makes a bid 

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

28 million is enough to cover creditors. why do people think well start on -15?

Ashley originally wanted the stadium as part of his deal and the money leftover after that wasn't enough to reach the required % for creditors. If he still wants the stadium and is only willing to part with 28 million then we'll be getting a points deduction unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It is not helping me I feel very very very stressed out right now.

I know mate, I’ve seen your posts but you’re not alone. Nothing looks like coming out today, try and switch off by finding something nice to do and check media in the morning, it might be best than the stress you feel.

We’ll survive one way or another ? 

9 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

I don't get the love for Mike Ashley

I don't think Quantuma have covered themselves in glory, but it's a reasonable question to ask here:

If MA's bid was the best for the club, why was he not the preferred bidder ?

The obvious answer is that his bid was no good

I've said all along that he's a vulture waiting to pick the bones off our corpse

Yes - MA buying the club is better than the club being liquidated, but I still think it will be a(nother) disaster if he takes over

Well said. Mike Ashley has had a chance and he didn't want to put the money we all know he has on the table.

I hope Appleby manages to srcamble together a deal and over the line.

1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

I don't get the love for Mike Ashley

I don't think Quantuma have covered themselves in glory, but it's a reasonable question to ask here:

If MA's bid was the best for the club, why was he not the preferred bidder ?

The obvious answer is that his bid was no good

I've said all along that he's a vulture waiting to pick the bones off our corpse

Yes - MA buying the club is better than the club being liquidated, but I still think it will be a(nother) disaster if he takes over

Because he didn't make a bid.

Today is an example of the much-predicted mischief-making by a potential rival 'bidder'

Just now, Big Trav said:

The stadium is now owned by Clownes so Ashley will lease it

Clownes has an agreement to purchase the stadium if CK buys the club. No such agreement made for any other party.

Ed Dawes was really pushing the idea there that Mel doesn’t want to deal with Ashley as he could be more successful than him.

1 minute ago, Scott129 said:

That was under the pretence of CK buying the club side of things.

MA will certainly want the stadium all to himself.

He might want that but all I was saying was it's owned by someone else so he will only get it if they want to sell it.