The Administration Thread

Boycie

Breath slowly in through your mouth for a count of 7, hold for a count of 10 and breath our through your nose for a count of seven, using your diaphragm. Repeat for 20 breaths.

Your blood pressure will drop 10 points and in the 10 minutes it takes you will forget all about pointless arguments on here.

Here endeth my good deed for the day! 

3 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Breath slowly in through your mouth for a count of 7, hold for a count of 10 and breath our through your nose for a count of seven, using your diaphragm. Repeat for 20 breaths.

Your blood pressure will drop 10 points and in the 10 minutes it takes you will forget all about pointless arguments on here.

Here endeth my good deed for the day! 

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjjxJbUr_X3AhWYRsAKHdLwAoMQwqsBegQIAxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsAhEFuq62-I&usg=AOvVaw2JY4KrKTeHHGzJvphZL2FM

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

I think Woody was expecting an announcement and is just venting. 

Correct, Crewton!

Unless I am wrong, many of us thought that negotiations on the stadium sale were in an advanced state and that last week would see an agreement, such that CK's way was clear to take over the financial reins.

As ever, sod-all news. Massive jeopardy on player retention, Rooney's status, due wage payments, other debts and the takeover itself is either upon us, or being averted. Which one?

Just friggin' torture       :-o

Edited by Woodypecker

7 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Correct, Crewton!

Unless I am wrong, many of us thought that negotiations on the stadium sale were in an advanced state and that last week would see an agreement, such that CK's way was clear to take over the financial reins.

As ever, sod-all news. Massive jeopardy on player retention, Rooney's status, due wage payments, other debts and the takeover itself is either upon us, or being averted. Which one?

Just friggin' torture      ?

No news is good news. It indicates Kirchner is paying the bills and stadium talks haven't collapsed.

1 hour ago, Woodypecker said:

Correct, Crewton!

Just friggin' torture      ?

I think we all get you.  We just want an end to it, especially now we're so close.  And the rumour mill of players potentially leaving is hard to take.  I'm reading it that no news remains good news.  I don't doubt for a minute CK (or his team anyway) will be pushing as hard as they can to get this done so Wayne can get contracts in front of people.  Red tape as always is hard to break through.  I'm going for a breaking news story, and a positive one at that,  by this Thursday latest.  No idea why, and def not ITK.  

14 hours ago, Woodypecker said:

CK was supposed to be taking over the funding of the club, by his own declarations..... as of NOW.

That went well. 

WTF is happening? How many times are we all going to be put through the mangle via these false deadlines and non-events?

S F P O

(So FK-G P-ZZD OFF)

As of this week the actual day has not been mentioned

14 hours ago, Woodypecker said:

CK was supposed to be taking over the funding of the club, by his own declarations..... as of NOW.

That went well. 

WTF is happening? How many times are we all going to be put through the mangle via these false deadlines and non-events?

S F P O

(So FK-G P-ZZD OFF)

He could be saying he will be paying the bills because he will be owning the club this week. He likes cryptic messages.....