The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, RipleyRich said:

At what point do the EFL say enough?

They have to start planning next season's fixtures and leagues. Are we back to the March scenario?

We can stay in admin for 18 months so it’s not up to the EFL to say enough on that front. There is no reason at this stage not to plan next season fixtures I think the fixture list comes out in June  but if we are still in admin by then the fixture list would still include us. 

25 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

At what point do the EFL say enough?

They have to start planning next season's fixtures and leagues. Are we back to the March scenario?

Behave mate, this season isn't even finished yet!

16 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Nixon Patreon post:

Won't be complete for the weekend
CK still on course to complete
PB status will be extended
CK happy to fill any gap in funding if he carries on as PB, if it runs beyond end of May.

Well, given the whole process has and is costing cK (it's easy to overlook due diligence and bid team costs as that's cost of business and not something that comes through in the transaction) if he's feeling confident and has his exclusivities he might be willing to put in bare minimum.

I can understand a reluctance to write cheques for a club he doesn't own but it'd be a big positive sign if ye did. 

22 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

We can stay in admin for 18 months so it’s not up to the EFL to say enough on that front. There is no reason at this stage not to plan next season fixtures I think the fixture list comes out in June  but if we are still in admin by then the fixture list would still include us. 

The EFL are of course capable of drawing up multiple fixture lists.

47 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Who's paying?

31 minutes ago, Topram said:

How long does this carry on? Each week carrying on the exclusivity? It’s been 8 months now, so frustrating and so hard to concentrate on anything! 

As long as I takes. Is there any point in cutting it off now it’s supposedly close? 
We’d have to start again from scratch. 

48 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Nixon Patreon post:

Won't be complete for the weekend
CK still on course to complete
PB status will be extended
CK happy to fill any gap in funding if he carries on as PB, if it runs beyond end of May.

Even if CK completes, even if someone gets the ground off Mel, the longer it goes on before it's finally all settled, the more players we will lose to the circling vultures.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

No chance the Gordon money takes us that far. If Kirchner doesn't seal the deal this weekend the admins are borrowing more money to keep us afloat. Bumping up the price of the club.

Carl - Sorry - It was badly phrased by me - the 500k takes us until the day we need to pay salaries out. It definitely doesn't take us until the end of May.

As a business, we won't be getting much, if anything on payment terms anymore - so if we need critical things, we will be paying up front for it.