The Administration Thread

Boycie

32 minutes ago, RamBeauIV said:

NO.  PB gets a chance to look at the books in fine detail (if they can find them). Also gets to negotiate with the creditors.  PB can walk away at any time, so no real authority.  EFL can take the knee off our neck to some extent, but can't see it happening.

Yep, it means Kirchner gets to sit down with Stephen Pearce and he has to show CK his accounts, what could possible go wrong?

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I've been meaning to ask for quite a while now... but I'm easily distracted!  

Serious question... If Q are the "joint administrators", as they keep being referred as, who are the others?  Who are they "jointed" with?

What's that all about?  ?‍♂️

Q aren't the joint administrators.

The blokes doing the 'work' are the administrators, Quantuma is their group business, but I believe people are named administrators, not companies.

Joint as there are more than one of them. 

25 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Be good if they could actually get some local companies into the ground selling their specialities,such as Stacey's of Ilkeston,renowned for their sausage and savoury rolls and cobs!

I'd rather buy local produce and beers than the rammel we currently get inside (I'm not including the balti pies in that by the way,they are god's own choice?)

I think something like this'd be great rather than what you normally get in stadiums which is mass produced generic fast food from a big industrial estate near Carlisle. Help build on the closer bond there has been lately with community and club. They'd need a decent production capacity to meet match day demand and keep prices reasonably competitive of course, but still..

Who knows, a council owned stadium in particular might fancy that idea.

56 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Moor farm is on a long lease like 99 years as it can’t be brought. Also Kieran maguire said on bbc radio derby last night that Preston upped the price at the last minute and he didn’t want to pay it 

So probably not true then.....

11 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Q aren't the joint administrators.

The blokes doing the 'work' are the administrators, Quantuma is their group business, but I believe people are named administrators, not companies.

Joint as there are more than one of them. 

Of course!  ?

It's all rather quite simple when you see it written down!

Thankyou for not pointing and laughing.

Now... deleting posts... how does that work!   ?

13 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

I think something like this'd be great rather than what you normally get in stadiums which is mass produced generic fast food from a big industrial estate near Carlisle. Help build on the closer bond there has been lately with community and club. They'd need a decent production capacity to meet match day demand and keep prices reasonably competitive of course, but still..

If I was a local business I would want payment up front I am afraid !

18 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

Birds sausage rolls and pork pies! 

They could deliver emergency supplies straight from the production line in 5 minutes.

3 hours ago, belperram9 said:

Whole thing smells of desperation to me. Administrators said no to him originally due to better offers, now they’ve gone crawling back to Kirchner begging him to bail them out?  

Is that how it happened?

Well, I never!

It's just that I thought it might be that after scuttling back home in a hissy-fit, he found a 50$ bill at the bottom of his carry-on bag (under his pants), and went crawling back to them to see if they would forgive him, and would they now entertain a new and improved offer from him?

?‍♂️

26 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

sadly unworkable for mass gatherings. You'd struggle to make the volume of fresh food required, to not leave customers going hungry or risk waste

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

Moor farm is on a long lease like 99 years as it can’t be brought. Also Kieran maguire said on bbc radio derby last night that Preston upped the price at the last minute and he didn’t want to pay it 

Quantuma secured a loan with MSD against Moor Farm Here is the document . Interesting spelling of Chaddesden .

Edited by WystonRam