The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Gritstone Tup said:

If CK is back in then I’m delighted. He’s the only one who will set fire to £50million and start again. As I’ve said all along the other interested parties were never going to meet the required figure.

Isn't he only in (according to Nixon) if the stadium is leased to him?

I liked CK when he was on the table last time (not literally for those of you looking for a double entendre!) - did say at the time that I couldn't quite put my finger on why, and still can't but I liked the fact he was different.  WR certainly liked him and said they both had the same vision for the club.  If it means that the manager and owner are in complete Slync too, then that's no bad thing. 

why wasnt CK named PB when he first bid? how many players have we lost or unable to sign because of this. so surely CK new bid will be less than he first bid as we are a weaker side with fewer assets.  

we are now staring L1 in the face when, 3 months ago we stood more of a chance of staying up. 

shocking management of the situation from the admins imo

It was noted multiple times on this thread, how none of the other bids appeared to match Kirchner's original bid (except he wanted to spread some/most of the cost over 3 years).

If ends up paying exactly what he offered in Dec, then Q will have some explaining to do.

Two years ago (I think) on the 4th April it was Derby vs Forest and the Aintree Grand National. Everything got cancelled. The 4th April is my birthday. I was absolutely gutted. Yesterday the Mrs had surprised me with my very own pub. I and she work for the NHS. We were exhausted. I had a funny feeling that the PB would be announced on or around my birthday. Finally some hope and future COYR

A9FCC2BD-031E-496B-9992-E035FF8C87A4.jpeg

1 minute ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

why wasnt CK named PB when he first bid? how many players have we lost or unable to sign because of this. so surely CK new bid will be less than he first bid as we are a weaker side with fewer assets.  

we are now staring L1 in the face when, 3 months ago we stood more of a chance of staying up. 

He said at the time that he thought MM didn’t want him to buy dcfc. We can presume the prat was meddling in negotiations.

Being completely naive I am wondering how much short of the amount needed to avoid the extra 15 points will be?

Then saying “Come on Frank, cough up for your part in putting us here”. After all he was personally worth around £70m when he first arrived at Derby. He could chuck a little morsel of that our way. As could Wayne, and as could a surprising number of our own squad. Then if we do get enough points to have stayed up, it wouldn’t all be in vain to satisfy the efl’s bitch factor.

I know that if I had a bank balance anything like that of a pro footballer I would dib in.

Hopefully this comes to fruition out of desperation .  Lets be honest though, we wanted Ashley despite his unwillingness to shell out enough initially.  Previous experience and lots of cash going forward would surely be better than a fella who shouts a lot and seems rather amateurish and very unprofessional.  He also seems to want to stamp and storm off at the slightest variation to plan .  

If it’s Kirchner it’s Kirchner. The others have had months to get themselves named PB and have p***ed about trying to out-penny-pinch each other while the situation becomes more perilous.

The Admins can’t control what bids materialise but if we end up with CK’s original bid from the back end of last year then there’s going to plenty of blame to go around.

Whoever it is, we still need them to close out the deal once named PB. I hope that happens to a different definition of “swift” than the one Quantuma work to…

10 minutes ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

Blockages in place thanks to current chairmen of Boro and Wycombe and alleged complications presented by our former chairman seems to be the explanation, again it’s all based on hearsay and conjecture. 

10 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Two years ago (I think) on the 4th April it was Derby vs Forest and the Aintree Grand National. Everything got cancelled. The 4th April is my birthday. I was absolutely gutted. Yesterday the Mrs had surprised me with my very own pub. I and she work for the NHS. We were exhausted. I had a funny feeling that the PB would be announced on or around my birthday. Finally some hope and future COYR

A9FCC2BD-031E-496B-9992-E035FF8C87A4.jpeg

Have you named it yet?, If not how about The Shed ?