The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, KBB said:

I have to admit that this whole situation is really starting to impact on my mental health. Think I need to step back away from things and simply wait for whatever happens.

I honestly can't believe I'm having to process the possibility that our club will no longer exist.

Safe journey friends. Im gonna log out for a bit.X

Stay strong. 

2 minutes ago, KBB said:

I have to admit that this whole situation is really starting to impact on my mental health. Think I need to step back away from things and simply wait for whatever happens.

I honestly can't believe I'm having to process the possibility that our club will no longer exist.

Safe journey friends. Im gonna log out for a bit.X

Probably too late for you to read this if you've logged off but I'm feeling the same and inclined to follow your example. Perhaps I'll compromise and, assuming I have the will power, restrict my viewing to purely match and ticket related threads (plus of course the jokes thread).

I don’t think we ever had confirmation that Appleby had made a final bid, did we?

There was mention of a UK and a US bid and people assumed it was Mike Ashley and Andy Appleby. However today we’ve found out that Mike Ashley hasn’t had contact for 2 months with Q so is unlikely to be the UK bid mentioned recently and Elaine, whoever it is at Ramstrust who can’t keep her mouth shut, mentions Appleby not in the running.

Could still leave the 2 aforementioned bids on the table and being considered.

However, you’d think, if a suitable bid had come in that satisfies the criteria by now it would’ve been accepted already.

26 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Not sure if that tweet  is factual

28 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Was he ever in it?

The only thing we've ever heard about Applebys bid is that he never seems to have had quite enough money. He was always trying to "raise funds" to get a bid in, so no I don't really think he was ever in the running either.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Probably too late for you to read this if you've logged off but I'm feeling the same and inclined to follow your example. Perhaps I'll compromise and, assuming I have the will power, restrict my viewing to purely match and ticket related threads (plus of course the jokes thread).

Same here but finding it so hard not to check for updates etc

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

Why do people find ‘NDA’ so difficult to understand? 
the people involved don’t want it in the public domain. Wtf do they expect Quantuma to say? 

AA didn’t seem to mind saying he’s in. An NDA should not  prevent disclosure of who is Bidding, but it must prevent any  details of the financials or terms  of the bids 

in order to ensure bidders cannot see what they are bidding against

3 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Why do people find ‘NDA’ so difficult to understand? 
the people involved don’t want it in the public domain. Wtf do they expect Quantuma to say? 

They could give us a little more information, like yes there is still 3 bids in the running. A statement telling us the stumbling block is the cost of what Mel wants for Pride park etc. The None Disclosure is about details of who is bidding and their various details. They don't confirm the exact amount of bidders and they seemed to have dropped the "shortly" and "immanently" quotes. Any other club on the brink and thinking of going into administration, won't be giving these clowns a call.

I'm still struggling to understand why there are interested parties, but seemingly no acceptable bids.

Surely Quantuma have given the credible potential owners a series of minimum figures which will secure the bits of the deal - eg, £62m gets the club, stadium, golden share and no points deduction,  £33m gets you the golden share, the club on -15 points, but no stadium, £12m gets you the club, but no stadium or golden share... etc

The 'bidders' must all know the figures by now, and none of them appear willing or able to offer enough to get the club in the format they want. So why are they still interested? The debts aren't going to get less, so their bids aren't suddenly going to become acceptable.

So why haven't they made a viable bid or walked away?

Edited by CornwallRam