The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Genuine question: at what point is it justified to start getting antsy? 

TBH ... I am well beyond that now. This is now an absolute train wreck.

Wish we could fast forward to this time next season when Dave Scrubbins is manager (who's he I hear you cry ? - exactly)

and the team is -

Hugh, Pugh, Barny, McGrew, Cuthbert , Dibble, Grub, Morecombe, Wise, Barker, Corbett

We have Gillingham on Saturday, and with a win we can get out of the bottom four.

As long as Dibble's surgical support is back from Robert Dyas we may have a chance.

Lonely Ghost Town GIF

8 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

TBH ... I am well beyond that now. This is now an absolute train wreck.

Wish we could fast forward to this time next season when Dave Scrubbins is manager (who's he I hear you cry ? - exactly)

and the team is -

Hugh, Pugh, Barny, McGrew, Cuthbert , Dibble, Grub, Morecombe, Wise, Barker, Corbett

We have Gillingham on Saturday, and with a win we can get out of the bottom four.

As long as Dibble's surgical support is back from Robert Dyas we may have a chance.

Lonely Ghost Town GIF

That looks like a strong  line up. Lots of free transfers in from Trumpton or is it Camberwick Green

It’s become quite apparent that Mel or Pearce are pulling Quantumas strings. 

Saw somebody tweet Nixon that the admins have basically gambled on them finding a better deal than the one they had in Dec/Jan and of course it’s backfired. Unless this is all Mel’s grand plan to leave himself as the only credible bidder. 

Either way can’t help think that Q have had a shocker, regardless of how hard it’s been.

1 minute ago, TomTom92 said:

It’s become quite apparent that Mel or Pearce are pulling Quantumas strings. 

Saw somebody tweet Nixon that the admins have basically gambled on them finding a better deal than the one they had in Dec/Jan and of course it’s backfired. Unless this is all Mel’s grand plan to leave himself as the only credible bidder. 

Either way can’t help think that Q have had a shocker, regardless of how hard it’s been.

Why would Mel want no other bidder to come forward ? What sort of grand plan is this? Someone else does his cost cutting for him? He’s been trying to sell the club for a long time. No way is Morris a bidder. 

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

What an absolute nonsense, if that article is true. 

I would like Mike Ashley to be the new owner, but you can't claim to have the money to meet the EFL's requirements to avoid -15 point deduction and be very interested in purchasing the club and not talk to the ones facilitating the sale for two months. 

4 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

This is also what I don’t understand. Why is everyone getting all wound up over ‘it is thought’ and ‘it’s alleged’??

it’s not fact so why bother getting in a state about it. 

I do understand the 'Lets just wait and see because there is nothing that you can do about it' argument, but like many on here my optimism is fading fast and I can't help but to fear the worst. The survival or oblivion of our club is an emotive business and people worry a lot about stuff that means a great deal to them and I know that I for one am really struggling to stay positive about the likely outcome.

I suspect that many folks view this in the same way that people traveling in an aeroplane who can smell burning and have noticed that the ground is a lot closer than it was might do. Of course it could just be that you are about to land safely in Majorca and someone smoking in the loo but you might just as well be that your plane has an engine on fire and you are heading for an emergency landing amongst the fire engines. When you are sat on that plane its not difficult to look at the worst case.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I would like Mike Ashley to be the new owner, but you can't claim to have the money to meet the EFL's requirements to avoid -15 point deduction and be very interested in purchasing the club and not talk to the ones facilitating the sale for two months. 

Nobody, absolutely nobody, is coming out of this saga with an ounce of credit. Even if Ashley buys the club, he’s still pissed about for 3+ months and pretty much guaranteed our relegation.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Yep, unless for whatever reason Q/ Morris don’t want to sell to Ashley. Which would be unfathomable but there’s so much guesswork, I guess only a few people know what’s really going on. 

26 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

This is also what I don’t understand. Why is everyone getting all wound up over ‘it is thought’ and ‘it’s alleged’??

it’s not fact so why bother getting in a state about it. 

A lot of people are just dismissing news reports and have been for some time (including myself) but I think there is a lot of truth- no one is meeting the demands/ Morris valuation. Also, the Funding is until May. DCFC won’t exist without more funding beyond that so there is a few weeks before the football club will be wound up unless someone steps in. Now is the time to demand answers. 

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Think MA’s issue is with Mel over the price of the stadium. Ashley is probably happy to put the bare minimum in for us to comply with the EFL criteria but probs want ‘Derby fan’ Mel to take a significant hit. Q either can’t or won’t get Mel to see sense so here we are 3 months later with no progress made.