The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

That’s was a works do. Well the girls were working..

Sometimes squeezing out a fart takes effort.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Have the Admins said anything about this?

Probably trying to sidestep this as the business is now insolvent. We'd still have to submit P&S returns to the EFL but they've probably been agreed as part of the 9 points deduction.

14 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Don't overlook the need to submit all accounts up to and including the 19/20 season to the EFL by the end of the month

In their last season in the PL they made a £11.5m profit in the accounts. Using Gibsonomics (4 teams in playoffs so they had a 25% chance of going up), that equates to £2.875m. However, using the real probability of the going up via the playoffs (beating Leeds over 2 legs and Villa in the Final) it actually equates to £0.

The accounts by the end of the month was something I was going to ask about when I got around to it. @Ghost of Clough, you seem to be on top of some of the financials (as much as possible anyway), do you think we can expect further problems upon release? 

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Maharan said:

The accounts by the end of the month was something I was going to ask about when I got around to it. @Ghost of Clough, you seem to be on top of some of the financials (as much as possible anyway), do you think we can expect further problems upon release? 

Cheers

I'd be extremely surprised if we do. To be honest, I expect the administrators to request an extension.