The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He tends to be on LTLF more nowadays imploring them to contact HMRC 

Thanks although I have seen subsequently an email address for FOI in respect of HMRC. I'd argue such a large tax debt has a certain overriding public interest.

Wonder if ccing in a local MP is also an idea.

On a general note, are Derby fans the most objectionable of the regular 2nd tier clubs in the last couple of decades.

Oh we know about Millwall, but at least they're somewhat 'honest'. Derby fans seem slimy, in the image of Mel Morris who was the Trump of Derbyshire. Well my overall point idk but they really do seem grubby, slimy, amoral, thick and I could go on. Dave their forum CEO looks like a balding bellend, Boycie a high up mod looks a greasy spiv although perhaps I'm judging unfairly on appearances and one forum but not come across a more loathsome (formerly) Championship regular fanbase all told.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXfFrW046UMpQDCiyz3aK

Absolute disgrace!

Millwall?  Honest?  Pfft!  

31 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

When you get to personal insults, you know you've lost the (plot) argument. That's one nil to David and Boycie in my eyes, living rent free in his head, it's hilarious ?

Yeah once the insults start, then that's the point where they've nowhere else to go. Funny how it goes on to the Forest forum for support, is it being ignored everywhere else?

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Thanks although I have seen subsequently an email address for FOI in respect of HMRC. I'd argue such a large tax debt has a certain overriding public interest.

On a general note, are Derby fans the most objectionable of the regular 2nd tier clubs in the last couple of decades.

Oh we know about Millwall, but at least they're somewhat 'honest'. Derby fans seem slimy, in the image of Mel Morris who was the Trump of Derbyshire. Well my overall point idk but they really do seem grubby, slimy, amoral, thick and I could go on. Dave their forum CEO looks like a balding bellend, Boycie a high up mod looks a greasy spiv although perhaps I'm judging unfairly on appearances and one forum but not come across a more loathsome (formerly) Championship regular fanbase all told.

Let the Red Dogs enjoy their minute of fame and gloating for it's been a long time coming. This time next year we'll both be Championship clubs again and looking forward to the East Midlands Derby.

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

Yeah once the insults start, then that's the point where they've nowhere else to go. Funny how it goes on to the Forest forum for support, is it being ignored everywhere else?

He doesn't get much support on his own forum, that's why he has gone to ltlf, once the forest lot are bored, he will head over to leeds. He is desperate for an audience i guess.I hope he moves on like Derby have, it's not healthy.

12 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Just posted again to prove he does indeed have a long-term partner and they are very happy together.

image.thumb.png.166f1d12ea34ef11c806c1efeb579f9b.png

Beat me to it, thought he bought one from Del Boy, for what human would want him for a partner.

1 hour ago, I am Ram said:

He doesn't get much support on his own forum, that's why he has gone to ltlf, once the forest lot are bored, he will head over to leeds. He is desperate for an audience i guess.I hope he moves on like Derby have, it's not healthy.

He tried to ingratiate himself with Stoke fans on Oatcake a few weeks ago but they shooed him off.

17 minutes ago, curb said:

He tried to ingratiate himself with Stoke fans on Oatcake a few weeks ago but they shooed him off.

You can find him at Wycombe.  Clocked on dead on 9am on LTLF and still going strong.  Demanding 15 year embargos and pro liquidation .  Feel free to read if you want a giggle.  He has a captive audience - at least till they get bored.

12 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'd have thought these comments were libellous