The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, David said:

I don’t like too see topics locked, prefer to see them drift down the board naturally when they are no longer being discussed.

Exception surely....who wants to keep this open...??

It's a new day...its a new dawn....

2 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

What about "Yesterday" or for Quantuma "Band on the run" and for all Derby Fans "Maybe I'm amazed" For our Academy "Junior's farm". For this season "With a little luck" and for David Clowes "Listen to what the man said".

Sorry but I'm a big Paul Mccartney fan

And could you call Quantuma a ‘Temporary Secretary’?

Or maybe I’ve had too many whiskies already ?

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Exception surely....who wants to keep this open...??

It's a new day...its a new dawn....

If nobody wants to post in this topic, it will drift down naturally.

Having a padlock next to it and saying you can no longer post in this topic, takes away the choice of the members. 

Whilst we’re out of administration, I’m sure there will be more to come in terms of Quantuma fees, wages/Stretford/Kirchner etc.

Just now, David said:

If nobody wants to post in this topic, it will drift down naturally.

Having a padlock next to it and saying you can no longer post in this topic, takes away the choice of the members. 

Whilst we’re out of administration, I’m sure there will be more to come in terms of Quantuma fees, wages/Stretford/Kirchner etc.

leave it open, there'll be plenty more opinions, and posts to share. All will happen is someone create a new thread.

Get in! You Rams! Let us never utter MM’s name ever again, good riddance. 

thank you DC for putting your money where it matters and doing it with the dignity this club desperately needs again. (Maybe a day or so later than or stress levels needed!

onwards and upwards!! 

UP THE RAMS!

The most complicated football administration in history, other insolvency practitioners said it was near impossible and they wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. 

Yet here we are, clean out the other side in less time than its taken other, less complicated administrations to be resolved, with no lingering issues such as stadium ownership, paying off our dues over 3 years etc etc, and good, if not entirely comfortable time to plan for the season ahead.

No need to worry about paying a landlord rent on our home ground, no sword of Damacles hanging over our head in regards to further points deductions, a clean and clear exit from administration, which has looked unlikely from the off. 

Maybe Quantuma knew what they were doing all along, after all we've exited administration in the best possible shape we could have hoped for? 

Great job, guys.

16 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

What about "Yesterday" or for Quantuma "Band on the run" and for all Derby Fans "Maybe I'm amazed" For our Academy "Junior's farm". For this season "With a little luck" and for David Clowes "Listen to what the man said".

Sorry but I'm a big Paul Mccartney fan

I was there at Glastonbury mate, incredible night.