The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, w8sey said:

I'm at the point now that I only really care if Curtis stays. 

Curtis, Cashin, Thommo are the three I’m most interested in staying. Curtis for his leadership and experience, as well as being a good cb, the other two because they’re good youngsters with great potential who we could build around for a couple of years. Would also like Fozzy, CKR and Stearman too if possible. Let’s hope something gets done and we are able to keep some of the lads from last season on top of those few already here.

1 minute ago, w8sey said:

I'm at the point now that I only really care if Curtis stays. 

The deal must get done today and Curtis signed up. With 8 days to our first friendly it looks like we are going to back to the Tommy Docherty Days , with players coming and going. It won’t all be about wages , length of contract is just as important. I’m sure Fozzy would love a 3 year deal , but can Liam offer him one?

Thought about this overnight.  Any agreement, signatures needed from any third parties must have been in place with CK as the only thing that stopped going ahead was the transfer of funds, for whatever reason.  As per Wednesdays statement, the funds have already been moved.  So, trying to be rational about it, getting the signatures should be a formality but each parties legal teams will be making sure nothing has changed from those in place with CK.

Fingers crossed it’s today.  I’ve been off this week, hate to think what my screen time has been!!

1 minute ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Thought about this overnight.  Any agreement, signatures needed from any third parties must have been in place with CK as the only thing that stopped going ahead was the transfer of funds, for whatever reason.  As per Wednesdays statement, the funds have already been moved.  So, trying to be rational about it, getting the signatures should be a formality but each parties legal teams will be making sure nothing has changed from those in place with CK.

Fingers crossed it’s today.  I’ve been off this week, hate to think what my screen time has been!!

Ive been at work this week and also hate to think what my unofficial screen time has been

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Efl really has to think again about it’s insolvency policy whatever that is. It makes no sense that we have been an unable to renew player contracts .. it’s created this deadline of 30 June that has now passed. Caused all this stress .. and potentially wrecking our squad .. all so unnecessary. 

I’ve spoke a bit on this before, I think it’s a shambolic rule. Not necessarily for senior pros who might be quite happy to run their contracts down but for the generations of scholars and new intakes who’s football careers have been potentially hanging in the balance. So much for the welfare of these young men right?

170m on the euromillions tonight 

If I win I'm going to make sure PP is a sell out every week next season, buy up all the available tickets for the club to give away to fans.

Easy to say this but don't panic if it's not today, it will happen, and contracts are lined up. Plans are going ahead, it really makes no difference if its a few days. It won't collapse, its a matter of when not if now.

21 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

I've been off this week too. I'd hate to think about many times I've refreshed pages.

I'm looking at it ,as,  we've never got this far in a deal before. Until the money was in,  what's the point of sorting out / signing off Moor Farm or land etc.  I cannot think its not just bits and bobs now! 

The frustration is it pushies everything else back players and season tickets.

I’ve just sat in continuous Teams meetings (with myself) since Wednesday. To everyone else it looks like I’m working. In reality I’ve been glued to this thread and Twitter, constantly refreshing.

Please, for the love of god, let today be the day. If this drags on over another weekend I may well just go full Michael Douglas/Falling Down otherwise….?

9 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

@angieram was doing it but when a few absolute sausages (you know who you are) started whining that updates weren't being posted promptly enough for their liking, those trawling Twatter on their behalf quite rightly thought go find your own feckin updates then you ungrateful p*****.

I can't do them now as no longer a moderator, sorry. 

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Angies back on our side of the moderation divide Curtains, I don't think she's "leaving" leaving. 

Was it something you said? ?

Can’t be me......... ?

Never you mate .

I think she must be retiring.

40 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Fantastic Friday when the takeover is confirmed and we announce the signings of Chester, Hourihane and Niasse.

A573B068-34BE-4FDD-A940-DA664C754795.gif

Just checked Niasse's stats......hasn't done a lot since he left Everton really.....