The Administration Thread

Boycie

I don’t think there’s anything to worry about.  If the EFL didn’t give their approval to the business plan until some point today it was always going to be a bit tricky to get the paperwork done, registered and money changed hands.  And this is probably why DC put some money last week to cover this months wages, pre-season prep, etc just in case things did move a bit.  Seems a sensible move to me.

The EFL have been extremely close to this and they’ve not voiced any concerns, either directly or via their favourite journalists ?.

59 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

All parties now present, contract signing underway and cash transfers soon to be instigated. Last remaining hold up appears to be that the Quantuma reps are not taking the whole thing terribly seriously.

giphy.gif

How unprofessional…

They have just left Paul Stretford’s cheque on the desk 

Well, just caught up...
And I have to say I'm absolutely astounded... nay gobsmacked... to find that you lot have been hovering around this thread all bloody afternoon, expecting something to happen... On a Wednesday afternoon...

HELLO!  HALF DAY CLOSING!!

Yaha!  50% of a bank holiday, innit!

TintedWelcomeBandicoot-max-1mb.gif

4 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Could be tommorrow or another FANTASTIC FRIDAY

I met this bidder on Monday
Took him for a drink on Tuesday
We were signing contracts  by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday 
We chilled on Sunday

to the tune of 7 days by Craig David

Edited by StrawHillRam

5 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Can’t believe anyone is worried if it doesn’t happen tonight. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Clowes isn’t CK, isn’t Alonso, isn’t the Sheikh. At some point in the coming days we begin our new era. 

If it doesn’t happen tonight - it’s no big deal. 

Have we ever seen Clowes, CK, the sheikh or Alonso in the same room? 

Edited by Tricky1884
Added bit

18 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Well, just caught up...
And I have to say I'm absolutely astounded... nay gobsmacked... to find that you lot have been hovering around this thread all bloody afternoon, expecting something to happen... On a Wednesday afternoon...

HELLO!  HALF DAY CLOSING!!

Yaha!  50% of a bank holiday, innit!

Blimey! Forgotten about half day closing.  Do they still have them? No such thing where I live

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Can’t believe anyone is worried if it doesn’t happen tonight. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Clowes isn’t CK, isn’t Alonso, isn’t the Sheikh. At some point in the coming days we begin our new era. 

Well I’m treating it like it’s a Thursday and there’s been a General Election, and on that basis, I recon there’ll be some news about 3 a.m.

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

People are worried mate because of all the false dawns .

Doesn’t matter how much you tell them it’s only reasonable to be cautious because of all the problems in the past .

We all hope it happens soon .

4 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Don’t think these admin have every understood the practice of under promise over deliver.

In my business I always give my client a date that gives me breathing space for example if I’m told it will be done in 5 days, I tell my clients 10. 

Maybe that's what the useless toads did do and it went over both dates