The Administration Thread

Boycie

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well Is our fault what has done no it is not is our fault he ran badly no.

David flows desevse a clean slate and besides they nicked players under our noises so now only fair that we can final start getting players in from prem club and over seas players.

I think crystal palace willing to help us out and I think get both our young players on loan and maybe even a couple players from youth systems.

And might odd bargin over seas to be had.

£20m is never going to happen, most Championship clubs are not going to have that kind of money to spend.

B4, we’re in League 1, coming out of administration, different financial rules to play by and a business plan to keep the EFL happy. 

What you’re suggesting is simply not possible, we’d be extremely lucky to even see a quarter of that being spent. 

Don’t lead yourself up a path of disappointment, understand the reality of the situation we are in.

Forgive me. It's late and I'm just catching up...

So after it looking like a head to head battle between MA and AA...

Mr Clowes has emerged from the wings as, reportedly being the 'fan' that was prepared to facilitate the CK bid by buying the ground - ergo completing the deal....

... To upscaling his offer to buy the club as a whole?

... And being the frontrunner as the best bid?

Is that where we're at?

Please, someone summarise for me. 

And if the answers to my questions are all yes - could he/we not be usurped by better offers from MA/AA in the coming days? 

How much is Clowes worth? Is it a business deal or a fan deal?

Does he have any wonga spare for future investment - or is it a wealthy fan clearing our debt, with a view to us become self-sufficient after him saving us?

Sorry for all my questions. 

Edited by Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster

2 minutes ago, Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster said:

Forgive me. It's s late and I'm just catching up...

Mr Clowes has emerged from the wings as, reportedly being the 'fan' that was prepared to facilitate the CK bid by buying the ground - ergo completing the deal....

Is that where we're at?

And if the answers to my questions are all yes - could he/we not be usurped by better offers from MA/AA in the coming days? 

How much is Clowes worth? It it a business deal or a fan deal?

Does he have any wonga spare for future investment - or is it a wealthy fan clearing our debt, with a view to us become self-sufficient after him saving us?

Just read n/w £252m in 2018.

6 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Lead to believe he’s teaming up with one of the other bidders. Unsure at this point wether it’s AA, MA or SM. 

Don’t think MA is a teaming up sort of guy. And would DC want him as a co-investor !! ?

AA may be, not least because he might not have found enough investors and he’s used to running consortiums

have no idea about SM. 

As others have said, DC is saving our bacon, he’s not mad keen to buy. So his plan may be to buy the stadium. Then to make a binding offer for the club so that q can say to the other bidders: it’s yours if you outbid DC   

3 minutes ago, Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster said:

Forgive me. It's s late and I'm just catching up...

Is that where we're at?

How much is Clowes worth? It it a business deal or a fan deal?

No one on here can answer, unfortunately. Some will say they can, but they don't know any more than you or I.

3 minutes ago, derby8 said:

Just read n/w £252m in 2018.

I bet he could be worth 3 times that now and that is a good thing for derby county.

And if he teams up with mike ashley or Andy appley or steve morgan that even better for us now.

6 minutes ago, Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster said:

N/w I assume is net worth? So only fabulously rich, not obscenely rich, lol.

Still a huge chunk of his wealth. He must be a BIG fan...

Also happens to own huge areas of land and property -I  have no idea if that is counted in his wealth but if he needed to he could some to finance things 

16 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

We need to thank and get behind anyone willing to save our club.

This is where any conversation should start and end.

The most important thing right now is saving this football club, if thats Clowes, Ashley, Appleby or even Kirchner, we should be extremely grateful.

Millions are being spent on a club that has little more than ourselves, the money it’s going to cost to purchase this club could potentially buy or even own a major stake in most Championship clubs.

It makes zero business sense buying this football club, none what so ever, so whoever it is that completes the purchase, we should be eternally grateful as we have been far too close to losing this club that means so much to us all.