The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

I know - I'm dreadful at spelling, but it just wasn't coming up on my spellcheck.  Precision of language.  I wanted to show two false positions are almost always false.  As they are here.

I liked your juxtaposition of Chariots of Fire and Minions btw. 

Just now, KBB said:

Sorry B4 but what about the previous months of being in admin have made you believe this is possible?

Not a chance anyone is offering 60 to 70m

No chance.

Well appentley he offered 50m plus so why Is it out of bounds I dont think it is.

3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Personally I think there is no chance. We would need 65/72 clubs to vote in favour. Not going to happen, we may think we’re massive but the other clubs don’t care about us.

But that's precisely why I think they would vote to allow us into L2 - because their only consideration is for themselves and their own finances

A club with a huge following like Derby means more income for them. It's nothing to do with the name, or how big we think we are. It's bums on seats

It's just typical Derby negativity and victim complex to assume we'd get thrown into Sunday League because "everyone hates us"

Just be objective about it for a second and you'll see

2 hours ago, Flying Fokker said:

No chance of that happening... Says me.  A club as big as Derby is more likely to start in the National League at worst. 

Why are they? We would have to apply to join a league and whilst a higher league may accept our application we arent entitled to be at any level of the pyramid. Burys phoenix club Bury AFC wete accepted at tier 10, but the actual Bury fc club that still exists applied at a higher level but were rejected as the league was slready oversubscribed and the league didnt want a team in the division below to miss out on a promotion spot.

You would have to apply and see what happens.

And there is no point comparing a phoenix club to the current iteration of Derby County. The phoenix would probably still have a good following for that level, but myself and many others would not be interested in a phoenix. It wont have anywhere near the support it enjoys now.

13 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Ed Dawes has been abducted by the same people who took Chris kirchners money. I’m onto them and for that reason it’s likely they will come for me next. I only have so much time - the secret to completing Derby’s takeover is behind th

Ramos...Ramos are you there..."Derby's takeover is behind th" behind the what Ramos, God man is the Mafia actually involved ?‍♀️ 

9 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

But that's precisely why I think they would vote to allow us into L2 - because their only consideration is for themselves and their own finances

A club with a huge following like Derby means more income for them. It's nothing to do with the name, or how big we think we are. It's bums on seats

It's just typical Derby negativity and victim complex to assume we'd get thrown into Sunday League because "everyone hates us"

Just be objective about it for a second and you'll see

If it was every week, yes; but a few games a season isn't enough.

If we do need to start at the bottom, the sooner we start the better.  Another option is to do a MK Dons act and take over another team.  Mickleover have a team I believe at level seven....

12 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Why are they? We would have to apply to join a league and whilst a higher league may accept our application we arent entitled to be at any level of the pyramid. Burys phoenix club Bury AFC wete accepted at tier 10, but the actual Bury fc club that still exists applied at a higher level but were rejected as the league was slready oversubscribed and the league didnt want a team in the division below to miss out on a promotion spot.

You would have to apply and see what happens.

And there is no point comparing a phoenix club to the current iteration of Derby County. The phoenix would probably still have a good following for that level, but myself and many others would not be interested in a phoenix. It wont have anywhere near the support it enjoys now.

You may be right.  See what happens in the next couple of months.  Your points sort of validate my point.  You are too big a club to even talk about fans starting another one. 

I'm confident this will not happen but:   Assuming your suggestion comes to fruition, how are the grounds going to cope with the away support?   Derby to play the likes o Ilkeston or Buxton? 

13 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I'd love to believe that Nixon knows what he's talking about here, but I'd rather have it confirmed by someone who might, just might have an inkling, because I've not come across any examples where a purchaser has been able to do this before completion and without a court challenge after completion. 

FTFY

3 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

If it was every week, yes; but a few games a season isn't enough.

If we do need to start at the bottom, the sooner we start the better.  Another option is to do a MK Dons act and take over another team.  Mickleover have a team I believe at level seven....

I dont think it will come to that